Cantlay and Ping?

OldandStiff

AlsoBald
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+
Cantlay American Express Bag.jpeg

A friend sent this of his bag this week.

??

UPDATE 4/16:

1000065108.jpg

Blueprint S in the bag for the RBC

Last edited:
So good he doesn’t need to putt.

Maybe for driver. Cantlay is kind of a weird dude.. probably just testing. Will be surprised if there is a switch.

Mixed bag signals to me that he is likely out of contract and could be testing to see what fits best for his game. But what do I really know, I am just a casual observer.

Wonder what happened with the Callaway rumors

Maybe for driver. Cantlay is kind of a weird dude.. probably just testing. Will be surprised if there is a switch.
Wouldn't you have your driver in there too though? Looks like of like he's deciding between the Ping heads/setups.

Guess Cantlay knows Ping drivers are where it’s at.

Guy has zero internet golfer cred playing those old clubs.

Guess Cantlay knows Ping drivers are where it’s at.

Guy has zero internet golfer cred playing those old clubs.
You roll up to the first tee and see that bag waiting. You tell the guy you forgot your wallet in the car or keep the bets small. He is talking all your money.

Looks like @JB 's bag

• Mind Blown
Reactions: JB
You roll up to the first tee and see that bag waiting. You tell the guy you forgot your wallet in the car or keep the bets small. He is talking all your money.

I’d be tempted to run to my car to get my check book seeing that bag and his goofy self on the first tee! 😂. Then he’d take my house….

I’d be tempted to run to my car to get my check book seeing that bag and his goofy self on the first tee! 😂. Then he’d take my house….
I am not even talking about cantlay. I am just saying if you roll up and see that bag. Don’t mess with the owner. Lol

Back