Candied Jalapeño’s

I need to try these, I love jalapeños!

So good. We keep them in the house regularly. That and the Sarah bee wine is why we go to Trader Joe’s so much

I guess I should give these a try. I like fresh or grilled jalapenos but can't stand the pickled jalapenos like everyone puts on nachos.

When I managed at a Tex-Mex place a few years ago we would grill some jalapenos over mesquite until they were charred and then soak them in a mix of half water half soy sauce. We would serve each fajita plate with one of those jalapenos and it add a really good flavor to the fajita taco.

These are great additions to subs and sandwiches.

This may have been posted before but I’m posting again. These are so damn good. I could put them on everything.

View attachment 9256119
@GolferGal, if you have a Sous Vide here is a recipe to make these.

• Admin
Those must have been the ones you gave us that I tried that got me hooked. I went looking for them after that.
Most likely…I will check with the wife to see how we get more.

I make my own, and am obsessed with them. Always have a jar in the fridge.

Will definitely pick up a jar next time we venture down to Tallahassee.

There’s is another sweet brand I buy, and they end up on a lot of things

You have my attention! These could be game changing!

Those look so good.

ooh I am gonna be looking for these. I love jalapenos. I also love the carrots that come with the canned jalapenos you can get.

@GolferGal , what's the best way to eat them?
Anyway you want. They are amazing right out of the jar. I put some on chicken enchiladas that I made for the dinner, but they would be great on pizza, salads, a baked potato, a sandwich, a hamburger, they are great on everything.

Back