Can You Game a Ball with a Logo?

I can. Usually doesn't bother me. I can see how it might distract you though.

Logos don’t bother me. I usually don’t have them long enough to even notice

The thing I don't understand when people say that logos distract them or that they rotate the ball on the tee or green to be solid white to reduce distraction... what do you do when the ball is in the fairway and the brand logo is facing up?

Depends how big the logo is.

Usually a company logo not a team and typically because they are given to me. I like playing balls with a logo because they are easy to identify as mine.

Heck yeah I can! My man Dan from Edward Jones hooked it up with some new pro v1s this year.......by any chance you read this, Dan.....please send more.

No issues in general. I have and play my own logo. For others it can depend on the logo. If it's happens to be large and also black/brown I find it a little distracting. Looks too much like mud on the ball. I had a guy give me a sleeve of what I play yesterday with a massive, mostly solid circular blue logo on them. I gave them away within minutes. It was a cool design, but I knew it wasn't going to work for me.

I honestly never even thought of it. Logo balls are fine by me.

I can game anything as long as it can be hidden when I'm putting. I'd play a couple different logos if they ever but it on the ball I prefer

Since I buy my AVX balls from a used site some of them come with logos. It doesn’t bother me at all. Actually this one was in the last batch I ordered.

a1291c3677124438c18b68e7a92b985f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lexus sells Pro V1s at a 20% discount with their logo on it. For 20% off I'm happy to lose them as easily as I lose the ones that are 20% more.

I don't normally play a ball with a logo, but if I do it does not bother me in the least.

Yep, I don’t mind at all. I actually find it interesting to see what logos you can find.

I don’t play any particular team logo though.

The less artwork/logo/text on a ball the better for me.
I like looking at a blank slate when hitting the ball.

Not a fan of the Callaway Truvis golf balls. Otherwise, logos on golf balls don't bother me.

I like it, helps to identify my ball. Especially if I’m playing at a course where the fairways run side by side and someone tries to grab it.

I Don't care. I really like the Truvis balls so having a logo on it doesn't bother me.

Back