Callaway Staff – Let the Preparations Begin

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
I have started to receive some goodies for the Callaway Morgan Cup staffers. Here is a sneak peek at what has arrived so far...more should be arriving by next week.

DSC2128-XL.jpg

Wow, those are exciting! The mOrgan cup excites me more and more as the days are counting down. Callaway did a great job with their staffers too! Can't wait to see the Callaway staff picture!

That looks sick!

(Like, totally in the same way that bad meant good in the awesome 80's)

Very cool gentlemen, it's getting real close!

• Admin
Wow, those are exciting! The mOrgan cup excites me more and more as the days are counting down. Callaway did a great job with their staffers too! Can't wait to see the Callaway staff picture!

There isn't a Callaway Staff picture. That was something unique to one company. Each company is making this event special in their own way for their staffers.

Looks great! Callaway rocked it with the apparel last year and I expect them to do the same this year. Going with 2 hats is a great thing. What kind of shoes are they?

Looks like Callaway is doing a good job of taking care of their staffers!

Wow I'm really getti excited.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Very very cool!! I bet that's my box sitting there with just the hats on top because they had to have Omar the tent maker come in to do my shirts...LOL

I'm dying to see more photos!

Oh freakin' snap!

Very very cool!! I bet that's my box sitting there with just the hats on top because they had to have Omar the tent maker come in to do my shirts...LOL

:rofl:

I really like the look of those hats. Can't wait to see all the goodies!

Now that is an excellent pile of goodies!

FWIW, and I know the half mesh hats get's a lot of love, for my money those are the most comfortable golf hat going right now. I have both the black and white and they're super comfy and this from someone that doesn't regularly wear a hat.

Boom congrats staffers!

I'm trying to see if I can tell what shoes those are :) anyone have any guesses? You can kinda see the pic on the box on the far right

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh exciting! Looks like everything is finally coming full circle. It's going to be so cool seeing this place(THP) like it was last year when the morgan cup came around.

I'm trying to see if I can tell what shoes those are :) anyone have any guesses? You can kinda see the pic on the box on the far right

I'm thinking it's the Razr

m384-12-lateral-main.png

Very nice!! Think I see shoes, hats, gloves, and shorts. Amazing seeing all of this come together - somehow I continue to be more impressed with each passing day and just how real this is all getting.

Very, very cool!

I think you are right Dean and those are some very nice looking shoes!

Callaway going all out, well done. Congrats guy's!

Back