Callaway Premium Apparel Review

Love the clean look of the apparel. Has a classic vibe

Thanks for the great details with this article @Hawk Callaway has always presented a "boxy" or roomy fit for me so I have usually stayed away. I know you mention there is still some room with the fitting, but it looks like they have made it easier to size down without feeling the shirt was in the dryer. Price points are in line with other premium brands and I absolutely love the cashmere sweater.
I think you could definitely go that route. I definitely didn't look like the models 😂

I think I will purchase one shirt to see how much better it is than the standard Callaway shirt, or if I see one at a golf store, try it on.

I think you could definitely go that route. I definitely didn't look like the models 😂
Could have fooled me. I'm down to a svelte 175lbs, so if they need a model for the Latin America market

Charlie Murphy Reaction GIF

Clean looks but pricey

Aside from the cashmere sweater, the rest of the apparel seems to be pretty much in line with a lot of current golf apparel - which is to say, too expensive. You'll pay that much (or more) for trousers or polos from most of the other big name/trendy apparel OEMs.

Price seems comparable with other high end brands but the cotton (albeit only 17%) content leaves me out.

Price seems comparable with other high end brands but the cotton (albeit only 17%) content leaves me out.
Keep in mind that's only one of the polos. There are four options.

Do they still make shirts in Tall fits? I loaded up on Callaway apparel a couple years ago (80% off at Dillards lol) when I started golfing because their Big & Tall line was the best of anyone's. I normally would have to wear a 2XL in other brands. Callaway's old 2XL fit, but was billowy, almost like it was cut for fat guys with barrel chests that were 5"10 and under. However, their XLT was an absolute perfect fit for me. Like an athletic cut 2x. I hope they preserved that kind of fit. All my Cally shirts fit like they're tailored to me lol.

Do they still make shirts in Tall fits? I loaded up on Callaway apparel a couple years ago when I started golfing because their Big & Tall line was the best of anyone's. I normally would have to wear a 2XL in other brands. Callaway's old 2XL fit, but was billowy, almost like it was cut for fat guys with barrel chests that were 5"10 and under. However, their XLT was an absolute perfect fit for me. Like an athletic cut 2x. I hope they preserved that kind of fit. All my Cally shirts fit like they're tailored to me lol.
I am not seeing anything in Tall for the polos.

This is some of the nicest apparel I have encountered this year. Really top notch materials, well cut and just wears great.
Its more off course than on for me, only because I dont want to ruin it.

Back