Callaway Paradym Fairway Woods

I think if my goal is to get as low handicap as I wanted, playing this 3w off the tee would be the ticket.
What ever it takes to pump the FIR numbers up. You’ll get there dude.

I will have more thoughts coming but from my short range session today with the Paradym X 3W I am excited for this club. At 15° it seemed easier to elevate than my 4W, which I've hit better than any FW I've ever had. Launch looked higher and was easier to get it there. This thing is a rocket launcher.

View attachment trim.8DD1A880-209A-40A5-BA4A-4B1624E41142.MOV

Back at the range today briefly and wanted to hit a few shots off the tee today with the 3W. Hit one off the turf first then moved to on tee to see what it could do. Back net was at 257 yards today and these were bouncing once and into the net 😱 I don't even know what to think lol. That's ridiculous for me.

View attachment trim.910BEC5E-AF46-4294-8E6D-2DBAF477F75D.MOV

Ship date says 2/8 but I check about 15 times a day to see if changes 😂😂 MN problems as no outdoor golf for quite a while and my MO trip isn’t until end of March. Just want it so I can then look for a new cover for it 😂

I will have more thoughts coming but from my short range session today with the Paradym X 3W I am excited for this club. At 15° it seemed easier to elevate than my 4W, which I've hit better than any FW I've ever had. Launch looked higher and was easier to get it there. This thing is a rocket launcher.

View attachment 9153378

Now that is some speed golf. ;)

Sounds great doesn't it?

Ship date says 2/8 but I check about 15 times a day to see if changes 😂😂 MN problems as no outdoor golf for quite a while and my MO trip isn’t until end of March. Just want it so I can then look for a new cover for it 😂
Which club(s) did you go with?

Just one evening at the shop but paradym was outperforming TSR for me.

Anyone know if the X is any deeper than the standard in terms of face

@Slowmo let's keep the conversation going here. Talk to me about the Triple 💎 3w. Shape, look, feel?? Obviously performance was there but how does it compare to your trust 3w?

@Slowmo let's keep the conversation going here. Talk to me about the Triple 💎 3w. Shape, look, feel?? Obviously performance was there but how does it compare to your trust 3w?
Distance wise it was probably similar to what I see on the course. I’ve never actually hit my current 3w on a monitor before. I first started with the 3d 5wood turned down 1 degree with the hzdrs silver. Was getting a great little shape, 230ish carry and roll out to 245-250. Tried the 3d 3wood at stock setting but I think he put in the hzdrs 6x black. Nice straight shot good distance. Tried turning it down a degree and couldn’t stop yanking it left. I don’t think the 6x black is the right shaft for me but I really liked the way the silver felt. I wonder what I could get out of the 3w with the silver shaft

Distance wise it was probably similar to what I see on the course. I’ve never actually hit my current 3w on a monitor before. I first started with the 3d 5wood turned down 1 degree with the hzdrs silver. Was getting a great little shape, 230ish carry and roll out to 245-250. Tried the 3d 3wood at stock setting but I think he put in the hzdrs 6x black. Nice straight shot good distance. Tried turning it down a degree and couldn’t stop yanking it left. I don’t think the 6x black is the right shaft for me but I really liked the way the silver felt. I wonder what I could get out of the 3w with the silver shaft
Did you try the kaili white at all?

Did you try the kaili white at all?
I think I hit the kailu white in the Aerojet driver but not in the Callaway fairway woods

I think I hit the kailu white in the Aerojet driver but not in the Callaway fairway woods
Gotcha. I was bouncing between the white and HZRDUS silver last night during a impromptu fitting so was curious if you had experienced it at all

Haven't seen in person yet, but the Triple Diamond photos look very similar to an 816 Alpha. And that's a really good thing. This is #1 on my ponder list this year.

Haven't seen in person yet, but the Triple Diamond photos look very similar to an 816 Alpha. And that's a really good thing. This is #1 on my ponder list this year.

TYLER!!! Whats up man?!

TYLER!!! Whats up man?!
Doing great brother! You? As we sit with a solid snow cover, I can't help but ponder what the 2023 bag will look like.

Doing great brother! You? As we sit with a solid snow cover, I can't help but ponder what the 2023 bag will look like.

Great man! Same here. Dreaming of warm weather and Callaway clubs haha

Great man! Same here. Dreaming of warm weather and Callaway clubs haha
Glad to hear it. Best time of the year to do that dreaming. About time to climb off the couch and find some simulators and a fitting. End of football = start of golf. These fairways have my immediate attention.

So before I received my clubs my swing was in the middle of a downfall that is continuing. I played 4 solid rounds in the first half of January and I'm just lost at the moment. I can work into a decent swing on the range but on course, with one chance to make a shot, I'm struggling right now.

With that said, the 3W is one of the shining clubs for me right now. Off the tee it has been huge. Used it today on a dogleg right par 4 where I usually hit driver to cut the corner. Pulled 3W today, hit exactly where I wanted and rolled through the fairway. Not a bad distance for a 3W 😳

277B7541-4EF1-4007-A90D-FF4BAB64378A.jpeg

Got to test the Paradym Driver and fairway woods yesterday. They didn't have the Driver in the loft I was looking for (demo heads in that loft were broken??) and so a better test of that will have to wait for another day. However, I was able to test the 15 and 16.5 degree fairway woods and compare to the TSR2 and my trusty Stealth Plus. I really really impressed with how easy the Paradym fairways are to hit. Although I hit my three wood pretty well (15 set at 15.75), I have always wondered if a 16.5 degree head would be better. I hit both well and as expected the 15 degree goes about 10 yards further. I dropped off my backup 3 wood shaft (Tour AD IZ) to change to a Cally tip and ordered a Paradym 3 wood. Getting rid of a few old clubs sitting around + my credit in my rewards account and it will be net even.

Last edited:
got to see these fairways in person. the regular paradym 3hl looked amazing.

I want to hit this club so bad. I was a huge fan of it at the hideaway. But weather continues to be horrible..

Back