Naysayer Trendsetter
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A Lotter
IMG_2411.jpegIMG_2412.jpegIMG_2413.jpegIMG_2414.jpegIMG_2415.jpeg

E'erybody need a mini.

Lotta weights going on there.

Wouldn't most people just call that a 3 wood?

E'erybody need a mini.

Lotta weights going on there.
Art Film GIF by hoppip

The holes all over it reminded me of this.

Meh. Not terribly interested

Oh man, I did not need to see that

Art Film GIF by hoppip

The holes all over it reminded me of this.
Technology bruh! FrankenMini.😆

I personally think they need to dial that up a notch. I see room for a couple more screws.

So this one is Bonded - DUW = Draw Utility Wood?
1713287024367.png

I don't understand mini drivers and am very content where my bag is so I'll pass. I'm sure it will do what its intended to do really well

The mini driver that Xander is testing does not have a TC serial number, but a normal one. Would not surprise me if they release that one soon.

Definitely want to hear more about this DUW

The mini driver that Xander is testing does not have a TC serial number, but a normal one. Would not surprise me if they release that one soon.
I agree, I think they are coming.

I’d be in from day one

Seems like the next gen of UW.
UW is the closest thing to magic in a golf club, so of course I want to know more.

In an Instagram live chat two nights ago Johnny stated quickly that neither is slated to come to retail at this time. They were made specifically for their pros to test etc.

I know that doesn’t mean definitely not, but he was pretty adamant they have no plans to release either at retail.

In an Instagram live chat two nights ago Johnny stated quickly that neither is slated to come to retail at this time. They were made specifically for their pros to test etc.

I know that doesn’t mean definitely not, but he was pretty adamant they have no plans to release either at retail.
I mean he works for Callaway and probably can only say so much, but the serial number on Xander's mini driver should be almost a 100% guarantee that it's being released. I don't think I've ever seen a tour only club with a retail serial number from Callaway.

I don’t know that I “need” this club but it sure would be fun to test it.

You have pictures of 2 different clubs here.

I agree, I think they are coming.

I’d be in from day one
340 cc is too big. But I like the idea. So far for me, titleist is winning the mini war.. at least in looks.

Back