CaddyDaddy Claw Pro Gloves

Just an FYI, the Max gloves seem to run a bit small my Cadet Medium was too small, so my son took that one and I just ordered the Cadet Large.

Just an FYI, the Max gloves seem to run a bit small my Cadet Medium was too small, so my son took that one and I just ordered the Cadet Large.
Hmm it seems to me that the Pro ran a bit big. I wear a L and had to use a M for the Pro. Back to using a L for Max

I think most players will be the same size in our Pro and Max but not always the case. The Max will stretch a bit over time but definitely will feel tighter.

Always happy to exchange sizes when needed.
I’ll vouch for that. Rod swapped out a couple for me until I found the size that worked for me. Turned out that one of my rejects was actually a good fit for my wife and she loved it too. She has long fingers for a gal and actually fits in men’s midsize grips on her clubs.

After 7-8 range sessions and a couple of rounds, The Claw is now my glove. I was wearing Titleist Players but after 45 minutes, they are sopping wet. I think the original Claw will be my summer glove. Wearing the Max and the Original Claw in 90-100 heat and 50% humidity, I found the original breathes slightly better for me. It was wet, but not the grip side - just great grip. I bought a right handed glove, too, for range work in the heat. I'll be Jerry Two Gloves on the range. Wiping down the right hand after every shot gets old. The Max will be my fall, winter glove.

Last edited:
I think most players will be the same size in our Pro and Max but not always the case. The Max will stretch a bit over time but definitely will feel tighter.

Always happy to exchange sizes when needed.
..but there's no XXL! lol all good love I'm trying to stretch it

After 7-8 range session and a couple of rounds, The Claw is now my glove. I was wearing Titleist Players but after 45 minutes, they are sopping wet. I think the original Claw will be my summer glove. Wearing the Max and the Original Claw in 90-100 heat and 50% humidity, I found the original breathes slightly better for me. It was wet, but not the grip side - just great grip. I bought a right handed glove, too, for range work in the heat. I'll be Jerry Two Gloves on the range. Wiping down the right hand after every shot gets old. The Max will be my fall, winter glove.
Original Claw is such a good hot weather glove!

I ordered a claw pro glove and followed their fitting guide but I'm probably not going to use it anymore except in small amounts. Them not having a medium large size is a pain but mostly the seam on the outside of the index finger causes blisters on my finger after about 30 swings or so. Maybe I should have gone with the original instead of the pro.

I ordered a claw pro glove and followed their fitting guide but I'm probably not going to use it anymore except in small amounts. Them not having a medium large size is a pain but mostly the seam on the outside of the index finger causes blisters on my finger after about 30 swings or so. Maybe I should have gone with the original instead of the pro.
Sorry to hear that. I know it's strange compared to other glove companies but the reason we don't have an M/L is it ended up nearly identical to our large. That being said I'm confident we can find a glove that will fit you.

I'd recommend a medium in our original or a large in our new Max glove. Please pm me your address and which you'd like to try next and I'll have one sent your way. Thanks

Just put a pro in play my last round from a giveaway that I won on here. I really enjoyed the glove thoroughly.

Well, I am zero for two on trying to pick the right size for the Claw Max glove. I thought the Men's LH Med Cadet would fit since that is my normal size, but after that was too small I ordered the Large Cadet. No luck there either. I was able to give the Med Cadet to my son, so that was used, but now contacting customer service to see about exchanging this one for a different size and hoping I can figure it out.

I am using the Small for the White original Caddy Daddy glove, so looking to maybe try that size.

Received my Claw Pro last week and have put three rounds on it so far. The Pro seems to run a bit smaller/tighter than the standard Claw glove - I have an XL in both, the fit is perfect on the original Claw and snug on the Pro. Not uncomfortably or unusably so, but I can definitely feel the difference. If you like a tight fitting glove, I'd recommend ordering whatever your regular size is in the Pro - if you like it a little looser, order one size up.

Also, the standard Claw breathes better in hot weather, so I may pick up another standard Claw for the desert summer and keep the Pro for the cooler months. Again, not a huge difference, but it's noticeable when we're playing every round in 95-100+ degrees.

Well, I am zero for two on trying to pick the right size for the Claw Max glove. I thought the Men's LH Med Cadet would fit since that is my normal size, but after that was too small I ordered the Large Cadet. No luck there either. I was able to give the Med Cadet to my son, so that was used, but now contacting customer service to see about exchanging this one for a different size and hoping I can figure it out.

I am using the Small for the White original Caddy Daddy glove, so looking to maybe try that size.
Sorry about that. Sending a PM now.

Hey @Rod Dunlap , I bought a Med Pro… hand measures 7.25”. It “fits like a glove” but is a pain to get on and off when sweating. I do have kinda fat hands. Would a Cadet be a good option? If so, should I go to Large in Cadet?

Also, I wore out an Original Large… it seemed a bit kinda big so I went to Med in the Pro… but reading this thread, maybe I should have stuck with Large in the Pro

Hey @Rod Dunlap , I bought a Med Pro… hand measures 7.25”. It “fits like a glove” but is a pain to get on and off when sweating. I do have kinda fat hands. Would a Cadet be a good option? If so, should I go to Large in Cadet?

Also, I wore out an Original Large… it seemed a bit kinda big so I went to Med in the Pro… but reading this thread, maybe I should have stuck with Large in the Pro

Yes, I think the cadet large would probably be better for you in the Pro. Our CL has the same finger length as our reg medium with a bigger circumference for the hand. I know our sizes can be confusing, We use same molds for each model but the fabric stretch can cause size issues between our models. A player who fits well in our original glove size large is typically an XL in the Pro or Max (but not 100%).

Happy to send you a Pro CL since the med was off. Please PM your address and I'll have one sent your way tomorrow.

I would also like to give major props to Rod Dunlap. I had a new glove that started developing a hole. I contact Claw Glove and within a few minutes I received a response from Rod. He is sending me a replacement glove. Not only do I love those gloves, but there customer service is second to none.

I contacted Rod yesterday, I received the glove today.👍

I was a real fan of the regular claw, but I like the Pro even more. In any case, I don't think anyone out there makes a better golf glove.

Does anyone else’s Claw gloves get a little slick at the bottom of the palm opposite of the thumb?

Does anyone else’s Claw gloves get a little slick at the bottom of the palm opposite of the thumb?
The only times I've heard of our gloves getting slick is with some cord grips that don't work well with silicone.
If cords aren't the issue, I'd recommend throwing your glove in the washing machine as it should bring the tackiness back and clean up sun screen or other residue.

Just want to give a shout out to Caddy Daddy customer service and @Rod Dunlap.

As I have had issues with sizing on the Pro Model Rod quickly responded and helped me get the right size Claw glove and he threw in a micro towel for my troubles.

Good customer service like that should always be mentioned.

Ok, I read the thread, and I'm in. My glove last night was to hot, and it's started cracking after just a few weeks of use in heat and humidity.

Went with the original for breathability.

Reading through these comments and wondering, WHY have i not tried these for this Texas heat, I believe i will resolve that problem and order one today. I see @Desmond is using them and i KNOW the time he puts in on the range

Ok, I read the thread, and I'm in. My glove last night was to hot, and it's started cracking after just a few weeks of use in heat and humidity.

Went with the original for breathability.
The Original is a great choice for the heat. It breathes well, dries quickly, and it stays soft/doesn't get crunchy like leather gloves do.

Back