CaddyDaddy Claw Max Glove Review

I love the claw. I’ll definitely check it out. The current one that’s gone through the worst of summer and bern great. I just soak it in cold water after and let it sit to dry.

Fantastic glove. I was a Pro user but have been converted because of the fit and color.

I, too, bought size M/L and thought it was just a little too tight so I ordered a L as well. I think the the M/L one actually loosened a tad over time, but regardless I use it for the range and it's nice to have a back up glove incase I forget to air out one after a hot day.

how long till you think it took for it to loosen?

how long till you think it took for it to loosen?
Hmm, probably 5 rounds. I'm not really sure I noticed until I received the L and tried on the M/L again after that. I have no evidence other than feel.

I haven't worn a gllove to play for years but I keep thinking i might try one of these.

Have played 6 rounds now with the newly replaced claw max. My best comparison for this glove is a cross between a thin baseball batting glove and a golf glove. It’s going to be a little different if you are expecting it to be like a traditional golf glove. But in a good way. The grippiness is awesome. The latest this past Sunday was in nearly 100 degree weather and I had no issues with breathability. Very happy thus far with this new version and hope it continues to hold up.

The heat is ramping up so I got one of these to alternate with the other claw until the summer heat breaks fully. Really impressed. My hand never seems to get sweaty. Grip is fantastic. I mean it’s been 100 plus 70 dew point and I’m saturated but the glove is fine.

The heat is ramping up so I got one of these to alternate with the other claw until the summer heat breaks fully. Really impressed. My hand never seems to get sweaty. Grip is fantastic. I mean it’s been 100 plus 70 dew point and I’m saturated but the glove is fine.

that is awesome.

Have played 6 rounds now with the newly replaced claw max. My best comparison for this glove is a cross between a thin baseball batting glove and a golf glove. It’s going to be a little different if you are expecting it to be like a traditional golf glove. But in a good way. The grippiness is awesome. The latest this past Sunday was in nearly 100 degree weather and I had no issues with breathability. Very happy thus far with this new version and hope it continues to hold up.
The baseball glove comparison is a good one. I haven't played the Max, but love the OG Claw. The grip is outstanding, and the durability is incredible. Glad you're enjoying this new iteration!

The Claw golf glove is awesome. So much better than “regular” golf gloves.

The grip is great, even in humid weather and the longevity is off the charts.

I will not even look at another golf glove… ;)

I am two months in with mine and still going strong.

The Claw golf glove is awesome. So much better than “regular” golf gloves.

The grip is great, even in humid weather and the longevity is off the charts.

I will not even look at another golf glove… ;)
I've used nothing but Caddy Daddy gloves for the last 3 1/2 years, great gloves. Absolutely can't beat the longevity, and the grip has been great for me in all conditions.

How long are your guys Claw's going for? The reviews have been exceptional on this site, so I bought a Claw Pro back towards end of July beginning of August. I've put 14 rounds on mine but the thumb is already worn off which seems kind of meh to me?
IMG_4523.jpeg
Is 15 rounds kind of the expected life that you all are getting out of your Claws?

How long are your guys Claw's going for? The reviews have been exceptional on this site, so I bought a Claw Pro back towards end of July beginning of August. I've put 14 rounds on mine but the thumb is already worn off which seems kind of meh to me?
View attachment 9217136
Is 15 rounds kind of the expected life that you all are getting out of your Claws?
I don’t have a count but I’m guessing it’s 15, maybe more, and mine doesn’t look anything like that.

Is the thumb worn or simply dirt? And do you get wear patterns there on your other glvoes?

I don’t have a count but I’m guessing it’s 15, maybe more, and mine doesn’t look anything like that.

Is the thumb worn or simply dirt? And do you get wear patterns there on your other glvoes?
Yea I don't know normally either but it was easy enough to go back and see my order date on these and then look at arccos to figure out how many rounds I've played them.

No, it's definitely wore, you can see where all the white plastic "grippy" stuff is just gone.

I would say overall yea that's the first area that wears on my gloves and then the right palm area which I think makes sense.

Now to be fair, I don't know that I need that little white grippy stuff on the thumb for the glove to function, I think it's still functioning just fine? But overall I can buy like 3 Callaway Weather Spanns for the price of 1 of these, so leaves me feeling a little disappointed I think?

Yea I don't know normally either but it was easy enough to go back and see my order date on these and then look at arccos to figure out how many rounds I've played them.

No, it's definitely wore, you can see where all the white plastic "grippy" stuff is just gone.

I would say overall yea that's the first area that wears on my gloves and then the right palm area which I think makes sense.

Now to be fair, I don't know that I need that little white grippy stuff on the thumb for the glove to function, I think it's still functioning just fine? But overall I can buy like 3 Callaway Weather Spanns for the price of 1 of these, so leaves me feeling a little disappointed I think?
Our gloves should last 25+ rounds min without any wear on the palm silicone.
@V14_Heels Please PM your name, full address and size and we'll send a new one on Monday.

BTW we've always offered a 20% discount on all Claw gloves to THPers with discount code THP + free US shipping.
I know the Weather Spann gloves are a great deal and we're not trying to compete at those price points:).

Thanks

Last edited:
Our gloves should last 25+ rounds min without any wear on the palm silicone.
@V14_Heels Please PM your name, full address and size and we'll send a new one on Monday.

BTW we've always offered a 20% discount on all Claw gloves to THPers with discount code THP + free US shipping.
I know the Weather Spann gloves are a great deal and we're not trying to compete at those price points:).

Thanks
Love this customer service!

View attachment 9217136
Odd. I'm at ~35 rounds on my mine with no hint of durability break down, still looks almost new.

It might be worth noting that I don't go to the range very often but I do use a different glove there.

View attachment 9217136
Every one of mine have lasted 60+ rounds at an absolute minimum, I've never had one show that kind of wear after 15 rounds. At 15 rounds they still look brand new.

Well all this is positive! :love: I use a different glove at the range, so I don't know maybe this guy just wasn't the guy or I'm applying way too much pressure on my thumb, but that gesture from Rod is incredible. I'm also glad to know that the gloves are lasting for 60+ rounds for you all, that's amazing.

Well all this is positive! :love: I use a different glove at the range, so I don't know maybe this guy just wasn't the guy or I'm applying way too much pressure on my thumb, but that gesture from Rod is incredible. I'm also glad to know that the gloves are lasting for 60+ rounds for you all, that's amazing.
Every once in a while we’ll see a glove where the silicone printing doesn’t hold up as well as it should. It’s pretty rare though.

I have close to 15 rounds on my current claw max. It is seeing a little wear in the thumb area but not to the level of yours. I typically wear gloves on the thumb due to my grip style so it will be my first point of wear regardless of glove.
Customer service from @Rod Dunlap has always been first rate. He stands behind his product and it is appreciated.

I wear a M in Srixon, Callaway etc. When I look at the sizing chart of these it looks like I should be getting a L in these. What are your experiences with sizing of this glove?

I wear a M in Srixon, Callaway etc. When I look at the sizing chart of these it looks like I should be getting a L in these. What are your experiences with sizing of this

Our size charts measure from end of palm rather than base so can be a little confusing. Id recommend trying a m first and if it’s tight we can try an M/L. We offer free size exchanges. Thanks for considering.

Our size charts measure from end of palm rather than base so can be a little confusing. Id recommend trying a m first and if it’s tight we can try an M/L. We offer free size exchanges. Thanks for considering.

Thanks but I am on vacation in the US and dont live here. Any place you sell them in a store where I can try it for size and buy?

Back