Build Your 2024 Cobra Bag

I haven't even looked at all the shaft options on these. But since I hope to get my name called for this experience, I figured I should at least start building my bag.

Driver: Darkspeed MAX 9°
FW: Darkspeed MAX 3W
Hybrids: Darkspeed 3H, 4H
Irons: Darkspeed 5-GW
Wedges: Snakebite-X 54°, 58°
Putter: Sport-60 Vintage

Do you think the Utilities and FW Woods overlap here?
There’s likely some between the 4ui and 7W, based on clubs I’ve tried. But I also think there would be an ability to hit different ball flights - my current FW fly much higher than my UI. I also think that I’d loft both the 5W and 7W down 1° if the gapping weren’t where I wanted.

I went back and forth on the 4ui, and if I wanted to drop that in favour of another wedge. If I did that, I’d go with 52°, 56° and 60° wedges.

@jdtox has only told you one club you will be getting? Figured he might have let more slip by now.
That may actually be the only one I get.
Everyone else, full 14 club bag. 1 club for me.
Apparently I am not to be trusted with anything else. I really hope he at least gives me a hybrid or a 9 iron so I can get off the tee.

Driver: Darkspeed X 10.5°
FW: Darkspeed X 5W
Hybrids: Darkspeed 3H
Irons: Darkspeed 4-PW
Wedges: Snakebite-X 52°, 56°, 60°
Putter: GRANDSPORT-35 Putter

I don't see UST Recoil for my irons so I would like to put mine in those. If not an option I'd do the best graphite option. UST for every shaft option available

some things feel like I'm good to go with, others that I will need to figure out.

Driver: either DS LS or X - HZRDUS Smoke Blue 60 6.5
FW: 3 X, Maybe 5 as well - HZRDUS Smoke Blue 70 6.5
Hybrid/Utility: If I don't go 5w, stick with a 3hy like I've been playing? Or do I go 3w/5w and then a 4 Utility, which I have played in the past with a lot of success too. HZRDUS Hybrid shaft in either, in stiff.
Irons are pretty set for me unless something really wows me otherwise: 5-GW of the King Tours - S Taper in Stiff
Wedges: Rawwwwwww. 54/58 versatile grind snake bites. - DG S400
Putter: either Agera RS-30 or Stingray-30. Need to try and find them to test the faces between the two.

Alright I'm pretty sure that fits the rules. Fairly confident Dictator Tox will let me know otherwise.

Back