Darren K.

Pittsburgh Panther
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 14.3
How awesome is this??

This is why Oakley is so awesome, to chuck a project like that out there. Size issue maybe?

Uh wow. This is freaking awesome. I want to drive one of these... I am sure they would be super expensive though

thats AWESOME

I didn't know what to expect at the begging and laughed out loud in class when the hovercraft came into view hahaha.

Looks cool and fun! Why not!?

Holy crap, that looks awesome.

LMAO. I thought this was going to be about how he hovers his driver at address, then all of a sudden here comes Bubba in a freaking hovercraft.

WOW! At first I thought it was going to be a video about the way Bubba hovers his driver behind the ball before hitting. Um, way cooler than that!

Yes please. That is awesome in so many ways.

LMAO. I thought this was going to be about how he hovers his driver at address, then all of a sudden here comes Bubba in a freaking hovercraft.

Hahah! Exactly what I thought. This would be perfect for those water-filled Florida courses

WOW! At first I thought it was going to be a video about the way Bubba hovers his driver behind the ball before hitting. Um, way cooler than that!
Great minds, Jake....great minds.

At first I was like this is going to be stupid but wow that is flipping cool. Using existing golf cart parts is very smart.

I thought it was going to be a picture of him with both feet off the ground at impact. This was better.

Great find. That is one sweet ride!

New THP contest: Build a hovercraft.

Thats just flat out awesome.

This is pretty awesome. I hope these actually start making there way into the mainstream and start replacing golf carts.

I didn't realize how little pressure they put on the ground. Pretty awesome

Imagine a course without cart paths, except maybe where a steep banked creek would require a bridge...

I have been wondering what I could do with my current hover craft.

I dont see this as a feasible replacement for a golf cart.. I have to imagine these would be quite a bit more $$

When I play I like to walk, but if the course is renting Hovercrafts I think I will ride. Yep just stupid awesome.

I wanna be Bubba when I grow up!!

Back