Bubba Watson No Longer With Travis Mathew

mrmcgovs

Reaction score
Handicap
It is official Bubba is no longer with Travis Mathew. Here is the official statement from TM. http://t.co/tiFZCYwn

Oakley, here he comes.

Hmm.. I wonder who he gets with for '13... I thought he was a good fit with TM.

Although Oakley has not officially confirmed it appears from this photo on twitter Bubba posted of himself in Hawaii that it is indeed Oakley. http://t.co/7PaPIc4h

If I were a sponsor, I think Bubba would be my last choice.

Edit - actually, second to last.... right behind Sabbatini.

If I were a sponsor, I think Bubba would be my last choice.

Edit - actually, second to last.... right behind Sabbatini.

Why is that? Bubba is a sponsors wet dream. The amount of things that man puts on sites like Twitter is ridiculous. It's great advertisement.

Oakley eh? I could see that working. I want to see them continue to get better as a clothing brand, not just a sunglass powerhouse.

TM built their brand around Bubba. Who will be their new face?

Yeah. With all his social media stuff he does, ill bet a lot of company's would be interested. He's marketable.

Yeah. With all his social media stuff he does, ill bet a lot of company's would be interested. He's marketable.

It seems like that presence is selective though.. The more I get into the golf side of twitter, the more it shocks me how much a few companies have embraced it, and how many haven't.

Why is that? Bubba is a sponsors wet dream. The amount of things that man puts on sites like Twitter is ridiculous. It's great advertisement.

Because he comes across as a complete ass most of the time.

Agreed. If I were a company I would love to have him.

HAHAHA.. I think he appeals to a lot of people though.. Maybe not.

I don't agree with that at all, but maybe you've seen things I haven't.

HAHAHA.. I think he appeals to a lot of people though.. Maybe not.

I'm sure he does appeal to a lot of people. I'm just expressing my personal view that I would not choose him to represent my company if I were the one making such choices.

I don't agree with that at all, but maybe you've seen things I haven't.

Right or wrong, i think a lot of people feel this way.

Was trying to be funny and failed

I'm sure he does appeal to a lot of people. I'm just expressing my personal view that I would not choose him to represent my company if I were the one making such choices.
Understandable... Maybe a tissue company??? For all the damn crying.. C'mon man.

#arrogant
#urwelcome

Hahaha

Whoa dude. Nobody insulted anybody in this thread and it certainly does not need to come to this. There are countless threads here of people that have interacted with Bubba Watson and come away with similar feelings.

I came down hard on bubba pre masters after watching him at Tavistock Cup. He just seems bitter to me. The YY gets it down when he is on and self promotes better than most. To stay relavant in this social media driven era that is important. Oakley is flashier than TM so it'll be interesting to see what he wears.

I came down hard on bubba pre masters after watching him at Tavistock Cup. He just seems bitter to me. The YY gets it down when he is on and self promotes better than most. To stay relavant in this social media driven era that is important. Oakley is flashier than TM so it'll be interesting to see what he wears.

I am also very interested in this.. He's always been the full button, clean look kind of guy. Really makes me wonder what he does with their lines.

Back