Did you notice he two chipped it?

Do wood chucks chuck wood?

Just seen the commercial. Hilarious.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

yeah. i said bacon.

Spoiler
Picture11.png

cracks me up....everytime.

Not a big fan of Hefty but this commercial is amazing.

lol when I read this I thought it was a commercial about garbage bags

I cant help but laugh at the taylormade vs. taylormade commercial. The superfast vs supertri one. lol

they how dustin who is so tall, then show sergio who is so short. it looks so funny

I like this one. Seems that this is a real father with his two daughters in the commercial.

From: http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2010/08/new-subaru-ad-promotes-brands-safety-captures-teen%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%9Cfirst-time-out%E2%80%9D-driving-moment.html

The TV ad, called “Baby Driver,” features a father handing over the car keys to his daughter as she sets off to drive alone for the first time. If you’ve ever watched your son or daughter pull out of the driveway for their first solo ride, we bet this ad will make you choke up. (Interesting side note: the two girls who star in the ad are real-life sisters and the “dad” is the real-life father to both girls.)

The ad starts with a six-year-old girl behind the wheel of a Subaru Legacy, while her father gives her the “safety talk” through the passenger side window. When he passes her the keys, we see that it’s really been a 16-year-old about to take her first ride alone, even though her Dad still sees her as his “little girl.”

And in a situation where life imitates art, Andy Lyons, who plays the concerned father, is experiencing this moment in his own life. “As father to both the girls, portraying those complex emotions on-screen was not a stretch for me. Having my first daughter, Lanna reach driving age and knowing that my second, Georgie, will be there all too soon, I understand the anxiety of handing over the keys for the first time.”

This ad is meant to spotlight the inherent safety of Subaru vehicles and the time in a teen’s life when they are responsible enough to take the family vehicle out on the road, as it tries to authentically portray that big moment. “When we found this family we threw out the script,” said Kevin Mayer, director of marketing communications, Subaru of America, Inc. “We simply asked the dad, what would you tell your daughter before she pulled away? The dad took it from there and he was perfect.”

Plus I drive an Outback. hehehe

I thought this was funny and a little disturbing at the same time...

Back