Brooks Koepka Joins LIV Tour

Haha my eyes already hurt his morning from rolling around in my head from just this thread🤪

I thought it was going to be Colin Morikawa, but…

Beware of someone who needs to use an adverb before the word false when they are denying things. :LOL: There simply is no need to add emphasis to the word false.

He wasn't really dishonest though. Just said that at the US Open it wasn't the place to discuss it and they were ruining the event. They were, as did the coverage, until the end and it was awesome.

Hes an ass. Has been for years. Im sure some would have liked him to come right and say "Yeah Im going on Tuesday", but I just viewed the US Open at a historic venue as the place to discuss that only. I completely understand the click bait side to it obviously though :ROFLMAO:

I feel like him saying “haven’t given it much thought” was dishonest, despite the rest of his statement being accurate. Does one blatant lie illegitimize the rest of the interview? I don’t fully think so (stains it for sure) but I guess that’s a personal viewpoint.

Glad he’s gone, Hopefully that’s the last we ever see of him,

Good for him they should be able to play wherever they want.

All these people acting like they don't have interest in Saudi money is laughable.

Beware of someone who needs to use an adverb before the word false when they are denying things. :LOL: There simply is no need to add emphasis to the word false.
F7C064D0-4B7F-4654-822E-E139C2045665.jpeg

Here you go... gotta eat my Wheaties...

Should we trust a man who pours his cereal into milk?:LOL:

I always start with the cereal then the milk... hmmm

Guys we have a news and rumor thread that has this stuff already.
Lets keep this one to Brooks please.

I wonder what golf club he will end up with? My guess is the crushers.. It seems like the best fit. Or maybe Punch.

Now does Srixon continue to sponsor him. @JB make me curious of the contract language and how they might be able to get away now.
Felt like that poll about LIV they sent out might have been related to this eventual announcement.

Felt like that poll about LIV they sent out might have been related to this eventual announcement.

So far the only player to be dropped or paused is Phil.. Which now seems odd.

So far the only player to be dropped or paused is Phil.. Which now seems odd.
The Phil thing was so reactionary. From all angles. And he's still a bit toxic, so I get it. There's a lot of opportunity in a new league, new viewers, new broadcasts, etc though. I don't see how they can afford to just opt out of potential new markets unless it's really going to cost them right now. A personality, maybe. But the whole thing?

Guys we have a news and rumor thread that has this stuff already.
Lets keep this one to Brooks please.
Bumping this again.

USA Today has a piece that just absolutely skewers Brooks. It was a pretty funny read.

If you can’t win tournaments might as well play for money.

Dont really care for the guy. But i dont think he cares what other people think so if thats what he wants to do im sure hes fine with his decision and will make a ton of $

Like I said in the LIV News thread:

No surprise to me that Brooks is going. He has said in interviews that he doesn't really like golf anyways, only cares about majors, and wishes he would have played baseball instead. The LIV is undoubtedly giving him a large truckload of money to sign and he'll get to play less golf for more $$$. He's another one like Bryson whose injury history points toward a short shelf life - he already seems to be in a decline and I don't see him still being around when Champions Tour time comes. He's gonna take the money and run.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Back