Brittany Lincicome on THP Cover

calebt17

Reaction score
Handicap
On Wednesday 11th August 2010, @Brittany1golf said:

http://tweetphoto.com/38269052 Omg its the first time my hair has been straight in 3 weeks. I'm going to be on the cover of the hackers paradise mag

She looks good in that pic!

Thats awesome! Bam Bam has game!

Very awesome, I like her!!

But she hates boys right now.....

Congrats THP!!!! First woman on the cover!

Yummy!!! Congrats THP!!!

Very cool. Can't wait to see the cover.

thats so cool! Brittany rocks!

One of my favorite LPGA stars. Cool!

THP snags another star!! Right on!! Go Team THP!!

really cool for THP

Brit- looking good:call-me:

Great to hear, she ROCKS! Kind of makes me proud.

haha I didn't know she was going to post that. I just spent the entire day with her hanging out, having lunch and going to a bank signing. I will post a pick in a little bit. I was going to say that I spent the day with her but can't tell anyone why until later but I guess she already told everyone.

By the way she may be the nicest person I have ever met. She is awesome! And gorgeous the cameras on TV do not do her justice she is beautiful.

But she hates boys right now.....

Really? I haven't heard that...

haha I didn't know she was going to post that. I just spent the entire day with her hanging out, having lunch and going to a bank signing. I will post a pick in a little bit. I was going to say that I spent the day with her but can't tell anyone why until later but I guess she already told everyone.

By the way she may be the nicest person I have ever met. She is awesome! And gorgeous the cameras on TV do not do her justice she is beautiful.

She looks great in that pic!

so jealous of GG's day!!!!

Hmm you guys hiring?

Awesome GG! And yes, she should become a member. (Refer Smallville! hehehe)

wowzers!!! nice pic!

Back