Bridgestone Spring Break Georgia Capsule - Masters Themed

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Bridgestone Golf is dropping their Spring Break Georgia 2024 capsule on Friday, 4/5.
1712313200839.png
The capsule includes:
  • custom lunch box
  • 1 dozen custom logoed TOUR B X golf balls (as played by Tiger and Jason Day) with Spring Break Georgia '24 logo
  • Spring Break '24 hat
  • 3.5" floppy disc ball marker
  • postcard from Georgia from one of Bridgestone's staff members (could be Tiger Woods, Fred Couples, or Jason Day)
  • Three Tiger-signed postcards that will be randomly placed in the kits.
The capsule will be available only on BridgestoneGolf.com and will retail for $99.99.

1712313251194.png

That seems kind of fun, at least for the chance if you’re a tiger than.

If you would play the ball that is half the price of admission right there.

Tiger postcard would be a great surprise

This is a creative idea! Not sure it
Is for me, but I like to see it!

I don’t know it my thing but it’s kind of cool

This is awesome! Who wouldn’t want a floppy disk ball marker?!?!? Some of you folk in here have no clue😂

I don’t mind them doing this but it’s not something that interests me.

If that was my balm I’d jump. This looks fun.

The floppy disk is cool.

This is fun stuff and i’m for it.

This is awesome.

That hat is badass.

I NEED that ballmarker!

Not something I'd buy, but I love the overall aesthetic of it for sure.

This is pretty cool. If you get lucky and get the signed postcard, it’s downright awesome!

Reminds me of trying to pull the always elusive autographs from packs of cards when I was a kid. Can't say I'll jump into this one but its not a bad idea.

This is well done. And certainly unique

Don’t think I’ll be jumping in on this, but pretty cool and fun thing they’ve put together.

That's different. So there's that. All seems a little too novelty for reality though.

That ball marker is the winning piece of that pack for me anyway.

This is awesome! Who wouldn’t want a floppy disk ball marker?!?!? Some of you folk in here have no clue😂
Some of us are old enough to remember using floppy disks.. I have a case of them in college. lol.

Some of us are old enough to remember using floppy disks.. I have a case of them in college. lol.
Now it's just referenced as a "save" button.

I bet I still have a box somewhere.

I am on the page right now pondering picking this up. I don't play the Tour B X (I am a XS or RXS guy), but this is tempting!! Very fun and a chance at a auto is pretty sweet as well.

I really like this. I may have to hop in. Its pretty cool.

Back