Bridgestone J40 Cavity Back Irons Review

Hmmmm. I wonder if any of the MC 2.0 staffers who will be sponsored by Bridgestone will be gaming these?

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I could possibly do a split set and go 8-PW with these if I end up with Bridgestone. Will have to wait and see.

I could possibly do a split set and go 8-PW with these if I end up with Bridgestone. Will have to wait and see.

Really good idea, like that thought

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

That would be a good idea. I'd probably split at 5 or 6 though. Nothing like a crisp blade 6 iron!

Tapatalk with Siri

I am pumped that this in now a real possibility! Thanks again Bridgestone for being part of this event.

I was really looking at these but man... not sure I'm quite there Hanks. I fear no iron but never say never!

I wont be, from what I gather, the DPC's are a little more forgiving than these. Correct?

I wont be, from what I gather, the DPC's are a little more forgiving than these. Correct?

I haven't hit the DPC's so I can't really say one way or the other man.

I haven't hit the DPC's so I can't really say one way or the other man.

well, the DPC's are super easy to hit, but from the talk in here it seems like the DPC is the more forgiving club

well, the DPC's are super easy to hit, but from the talk in here it seems like the DPC is the more forgiving club

I've hit'em both and they are solid but misses with the CB aren't so forgiving as they are with the dual pockets

I've hit'em both and they are solid but misses with the CB aren't so forgiving as they are with the dual pockets

thanks for the input buddy, I am most definately going with the DPC's but I wont lie, the look of these just intrigues me, makes you want to hit them

Not gonna lie.. I'm considering these heavily for the MC.

You still thinking a Combo set of these and the DPCs? Or a full set of the CBs?

I love drunk talk at 10:46 AM EST...which is 8:46 MST haha

You still thinking a Combo set of these and the DPCs? Or a full set of the CBs?

Full set my friend. No combos for the MC. I just like the idea of the scoring irons. Not saying the DPC's arent accurate and in fact I know its not the case, but at address.. I think I'd like these.

When I was fitted, the fitter had me hit the Mizuno counterpart to this line and I was crushing it.

Full set my friend. No combos for the MC. I just like the idea of the scoring irons. Not saying the DPC's arent accurate and in fact I know its not the case, but at address.. I think I'd like these.

When I was fitted, the fitter had me hit the Mizuno counterpart to this line and I was crushing it.

which Mizuno iron were you hitting? MP53?

Golf your ball, marcawesome...golf yo ball!

LOL! I can't get these out of my head. I'll be the exception on the bell curve!

I love drunk talk at 10:46 AM EST...which is 8:46 MST haha

Lol. Dean, I reckon I'd smash you with these paired up with the right flex Modus3 shafts.

Then do it, I was hoping someone would game the CBs. Maybe you will be that someone.

Tmex, when we scramble together, we'll only ever have scoring irons in, so why not?

LOL! I can't get these out of my head. I'll be the exception on the bell curve!

Lol. Dean, I reckon I'd smash you with these paired up with the right flex Modus3 shafts.

god I hope that happens. Let's see, you and hanks vs me and biggsy hehe

thanks broski!

Then do it, I was hoping someone would game the CBs. Maybe you will be that someone.

Imight be dude. I just might be!

Tmex, when we scramble together, we'll only ever have scoring irons in, so why not?

Exactly man. Even without hitting driver off the tee, I'm long enough to not worry about it. I'm also not worried about having a 5 or 6i in my hand. Its the same iron swing.

god I hope that happens. Let's see, you and hanks vs me and biggsy hehe

Lol. Sweet dude. We'd smash you still. We all know your reasons for taking forgiveness are different than others. I'm have no fear. My miss will be equally as bad with any iron in my hand lol.

Back