Bridgestone B330-RX Yellow Review from Testers

I've been playing the TM Penta and the Bridgestone E-6 off and on since the beginning of the season. I really like the feel of the E-6 off the tee and with my long irons, but I love the overall feel of the Penta in every aspect. I just did the online fitting for the Bridgestone and it recommended the B330-RX balls. How do these compare to the Penta TP???

The Bridgestone B-330RX is the ball I have played since a live fitting in 2008. I love them and actually still have a full box of Penta's, I like the Penta's, but I get a little more distance from the RX and they both react pretty much the same for me in the short game. Give them a shot, I believe you will love them.

well, I might be on the road to becoming a Bridgestone Tour B330-RX convert ....

I've never 'stuck' with one type of ball very long. Did the B-fit today and was recommended to go with the B330-RX. I have been in 'search' mode for a few weeks, reading lots of information regarding most of the balls that were/are mentioned and compared in this thread.

I'm VERY anxious to get them out on the course ! I'm considering while I'm at this that I'll also try the RXS and the e6 just to put my mind at ease. I do however like everything that I'm hearing about the RX, sounds like it's the correct ball for me, we'll see.

Thanks to everyone that took time to test these and post your findings.

Thanks too, albeit long time late, to THP and Bridgstone for the opportunity for forum members to test these balls, AWESOME

DawgDaddy, Thanks for pointing me over here to this thread !

well, I might be on the road to becoming a Bridgestone Tour B330-RX convert ....

I've never 'stuck' with one type of ball very long. Did the B-fit today and was recommended to go with the B330-RX. I have been in 'search' mode for a few weeks, reading lots of information regarding most of the balls that were/are mentioned and compared in this thread.

I'm VERY anxious to get them out on the course ! I'm considering while I'm at this that I'll also try the RXS and the e6 just to put my mind at ease. I do however like everything that I'm hearing about the RX, sounds like it's the correct ball for me, we'll see.

Thanks to everyone that took time to test these and post your findings.

Thanks too, albeit long time late, to THP and Bridgstone for the opportunity for forum members to test these balls, AWESOME

DawgDaddy, Thanks for pointing me over here to this thread !

My pleasure buddy, I believe you are going to be impressed with your results.

Any idea if the B330-RX is going to be replaced with a new model in 2012?

I love the RX but never considered the yellow. Now that I have tried the pink one I am interested in trying the yellow

Lots of good reason to like yellow -- like finding and seeing the ball. Played yellow RX's for the first time on a golf trip.

What I loved was easily know which ball was mine as we got to everyone's ball. Mine was the longer one but it is nice to know that as soon as you see the balls. Even better when hitting onto a green where I could not see the ball from the approach shot. As I approached the green and could see everyone's balls, I could see if I was on or off the green and bring appropriate clubs (from the cart). Best thing number two: I put a line on my ball for putting. The line on a yellow ball has great contrast and even better -- especially in bright light.

My SS is right on the RX edge. I will play the 330RX because they are yellow until I use them up and find a better fitting yellow ball. Perhaps the 2012 model.

Back