• Par

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Bogey

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Double or worse

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I too hate this hole.

I think I saw exactly one good outcome going right. I saw a whole bunch of people searching for golf balls though.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeep. It’s like there is a damn magnet over there.

But visually off the tee, it makes you want to NOT go left, even though there’s more room that it looks like

Yeeeeeeeeeeeep. It’s like there is a damn magnet over there.

But visually off the tee, it makes you want to NOT go left, even though there’s more room that it looks like
A ton of room. I feel like I got talked into going right every time lol. Maybe that's not the best way to phrase it, but I definitely should have gone with my gut and taken the left route.

A ton of room. I feel like I got talked into going right every time lol. Maybe that's not the best way to phrase it, but I definitely should have gone with my gut and taken the left route.
100%

I played left one time, and had a GREAT birdie look

Every other time? We be scrambling. Haha

Driver to the right and having a wedge into the green sounds like the best play for me.

100%

I played left one time, and had a GREAT birdie look

Every other time? We be scrambling. Haha
That is if you even find the damn ball. Blech. This hole began my downfall in singles against @AuzzieMatt . 9 put the first nail in the coffin.

I too hate this hole.

I think I saw exactly one good outcome going right. I saw a whole bunch of people searching for golf balls though.
The forecaddies are great at Hawking ( see what i did there) golf balls but not over this hill. Go to far right, just grab a second ball before your walk because you're mostly likely dropping on that hillside.

I’m going driver straight up the right side. Short wedge in and hopefully a good birdie look. Definitely walking away with Par here.

The forecaddies are great at Hawking ( see what i did there) golf balls but not over this hill. Go to far right, just grab a second ball before your walk because you're mostly likely dropping on that hillside.
Yep! It's very tough to trace the landing spot from the tee box.

I will say that the green is reasonable at least. I made a pretty big putt here to crush @The Dave 's spirit.

That is if you even find the damn ball. Blech. This hole began my downfall in singles against @AuzzieMatt . 9 put the first nail in the coffin.
I hate this effin hole so much. I was on the hill somewhere. The ball is probably still there.

If anyone finds a ball that looks like the one below...I don't want it back!

mambo ball mark.jpg

Right side every time. Not a fan of this hole either but it was kind to me both times

I hate this effin hole so much. I was on the hill somewhere. The ball is probably still there.

If anyone finds a ball that looks like the one below...I don't want it back!

View attachment 9256226
You were damn near on 9 if I recall correctly lol.

I was actually in an ok spot in the rough by the creek. However, the ball was a bit buried and I proceeded to poop all over myself.

Lots of spice coming to this hole.
Oh, interesting.
What do think it takes to carry over to the right fairway?
Shot Scope said 230+ (like others said) obviously it depends on where we tee off - but if you've got the length it's there for you.

the options on this hole and the discussion makes me think it would be an awesome hole for playing a shamble.

Surprised Wait What GIF

I will say that the green is reasonable at least. I made a pretty big putt here to crush @The Dave 's spirit.
Day one, blasted right and ended up by goat trak tees.

Day two, driver was good, over the hill and finding fairway. *we don't talk about the chip that almost went in the trap.

You were damn near on 9 if I recall correctly lol.

I was actually in an ok spot in the rough by the creek. However, the ball was a bit buried and I proceeded to poop all over myself.
I drove #9 pretty well. I know in Alt shot, Connie and I actually used my tee ball. 😲

It was a great putt after all of us sent our drives up the hillside.

2nd day during singles I drove the ball to the front edge of the green right next to @J4U

I’m saddened by the hate for this hole.. it’s my favorite in there. I played it -1 for my 2 rounds in 2022. Went left both times w/ driver (not a long hitter). One day I had a 9I in and one day a wedge. Hit the wedge close for birdie. I might be +4 in August here but for rt now I ♥️ u #8.

It was a great putt after all of us sent our drives up the hillside.

2nd day during singles I drove the ball to the front edge of the green right next to @J4U
It was a beautiful shot my man! So much fun brotha!

One of my favorites on the course, but I think it's because we played it so well (including two birdies on the week).

@xThor did eagle it during the last practice round last year, if my memory serves me correctly.

I'd certainly be going to the left and I would guess I get on in 2 or 3 and probably make a bogey! I might not like to hit a blind tee shot, but it sure looks cool from off the tee in that photo.

Tough to say...it's a par or an 8. The smart play is 2i to the left fairway with a short iron in, but not a lot of room to miss. My driver miss is right, so just sending it out there even with a side hill lie might be the play; aim at the tree and fade it. Tough hole.

Right side bomb. Did this 2x and it is the play. There really isn't a good option for me to go left. Going right there is trouble but if you hit it well then there is really no reason not to do it

Right side bomb. Did this 2x and it is the play. There really isn't a good option for me to go left. Going right there is trouble but if you hit it well then there is really no reason not to do it
See bolded

I bunt a drive down the left side and short iron, wedge in. As others have noted too far right off the tee and forget abut it.

Back