Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Par

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Bogey

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Double or worse

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This place is going to be one heck of a roller coaster (of emotions) with all of the down and up and up and down.
It’s beautiful. The front 9 has some really really good views but I think the back 9 is a little crazier from an elevation perspective

Hit something that will roll out to 270 (middle bunker) or 290 ( right bunker) then club up one/ two, hit the green, one putt, walk away.

Club up big time on approach shot. Pics don't do this hole justice on showing how uphill that 2nd shot is.

Doesn't look like you want to be off the fairway much here

Hit something that will roll out to 270 (middle bunker) or 290 ( right bunker) then club up one/ two, hit the green, one putt, walk away.
Uh Huh Sure GIF

Damn. 5W off the tee and hope for a stock yardage for my second,
It’s funny because in both rounds we had a couple people hit different clubs and we all pretty much ended up in the same spot

is it flattish short of the center trap?
Yes. You can see jank and robr hitting from off to the right of the center trap in my previous post.

But you need an a club up one or two because it's a nice uphill shot.

Yes. You can see jank and robr hitting from off to the right of the center trap in my previous post.

But you need an a club up one or two because it's a nice uphill shot.
Right now, a good carry with driver is 235-40ish. I don't know if that will get me a levelish landing area so I chose 5W off the tee figuring that even with a big bounce forward and rollout, I'd be short of the middle trap. I definitely wouldn't want to be hitting into the green off a significant upslope.

On paper, yeah super reasonable. On course, this one can be a monster.

This was one of my best holes on the course. Par all three times I played it. One was a shamble (but our drives were essentially identical and I don’t remember who’s ball we used) and two were my own ball.

One of those I landed in one of those bunkers and maybe hit my best fairway bunker shot of all time for a look at birdie.

This makes it sound easy enough, but my driver was on fire and my irons were perfect. If either of those went wrong, especially with how uphill the approach is, I don’t see par even being an option for me.

This doesn’t even take in to account how crazy the green is. Par can feel like a birdie

I mean look at this line @xThor had to take on day two with his putt. It’s a silly green
IMG_9704.jpeg

After playing the first 4 holes you think you have the greens figured out. It is an inviting tee shot that should be in play. You will ignore the caddy and other advice of where to hit on the green and end up with a putt that is damn near impossible. This green is challenging to say the least. The good thing is there are more surprises on the greens to follow.

and to think that ball is what 2 feet from not being there to begin with? So many of those at this property...it's fun and frustrating.
He made up for it plenty on a bunch of other holes. But yeah, this green complex with the true hit and hope up to this green, sure is something

He made up for it plenty on a bunch of other holes. But yeah, this green complex with the true hit and hope up to this green, sure is something
this is def the hole I was thinking of. I left it short on the approach and came way back down. Then to avoid that, I went long on the 2nd, and had to deal with that slope from the wrong side. Just little errors that can lead to big numbers. 9 is another when I was on the top and the pin was on the bottom. So note to all, have a good idea on your yardages.

this is def the hole I was thinking of. I left it short on the approach and came way back down. Then to avoid that, I went long on the 2nd, and had to deal with that slope from the wrong side. Just little errors that can lead to big numbers. 9 is another when I was on the top and the pin was on the bottom. So note to all, have a good idea on your yardages.
i birdied 9 too! Those were the only holes i was good at. Give me a flat, straight up pitch shot in to a green and I’ll blade it over your head. Yes, your head specifically.

But ask me to drop it on the right level of a multi tiered green and I’m all in 😂

That's an insane line. Trust the caddie!
I don’t think there was a line to keep the ball close to the hole unless it hit the pin lol

All I will say is I know for a fact this was one of my contributing holes in best ball

Depending on what tee we're playing, for sure laying up short of the bunkers.

I hope the pin is up front every time I am there.
I have requested it be up front for at least one of our rounds to watch the carnage.

Back