• Par

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Bogey

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Double or worse

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pretty darn
bummer. I guess that makes it easy though decision-wise...4wd or some kind of iron depending on tees and then some kind of wedge hopefully

how thick is the stuff on the right (left of the cart path up towards the green complex)?
It's pretty thick, can possibly locate if not too far up the hill. Left of the fairway rough is jail.
Is it the worst idea to try to carry the junk and get right in front of the green?
As long as your no further than 15 yards short if the green. From there it gets steep back towards the crap and THICK. Here is a side view across the carry...yes, that bunker can be your best friend if errant on a shot.
1000000085.jpg
Do not let your guard down if you are on the green in two. Better keep the chest pumping to a minimum until you get up there. Two putts are not a guarantee. Crazy green!

It's pretty thick, can possibly locate if not too far up the hill. Left of the fairway rough is jail.

As long as your no further than 15 yards short if the green. From there it gets steep back towards the crap and THICK. Here is a side view across the carry...yes, that bunker can be your best friend if errant on a shot.
View attachment 9259147
Do not let your guard down if you are on the green in two. Better keep the chest pumping to a minimum until you get up there. Two putts are not a guarantee. Crazy green!
What a view!!!

Reactions: J4U

View attachment 9259147
My specialty is the three putt par.

• On Fire
Reactions: J4U
My specialty is the three putt par.
Also, this hole probably wouldn't be driver for you depending on the box. Still a 3 putt opportunity for par :LOL:

Back