Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Double or worse

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Daluteh

Touring Purple - 2024 Bag Boy Championship
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Hole 14 at Ballyhack gives us a shorter par 4 that is an opportunity to someone to hit a pair of great shots and give themselves a nice birdie opportunity.

1713519488445.png

A slight downhill tee shot onto a small plateau fairway, you can get aggressive here depending on how you want to cut your line.

1713519592059.png

Get up as high as you can, giving yourself a shorter shot onto the green.

1713519679675.png

This is one of the smaller greens on Ballyhack, and it has a false front so make sure that you take good aim.

1713519722235.png

What's your plan on this hole? How do you score?

MyStrategy is giving me what needs to be two very solid shots at the top of my range to hit the GIR

1713519785108.png

I'm with driver, then a hybrid or long iron to make it up to the green in two. I won't be upset if I'm there or if I miss it and I need to play my 3rd from just off the green either. I can see this one going pretty well or having disaster written all over it.

Going 5w to get me a wedge in hand with approach shot here. Definitely an opportunity for a birdie for Team Aqua Men!

Driver or 3w depending on the tee box, try to gett it to 100 or less. Wedge on and done.

f**k it....just go for the green! Easy birdie haha @echico

How far to drive the green from the tees you guys play?

How far to drive the green from the tees you guys play?
not the tips, so not 408.
will probably be either the 361 or 306 tees...huge difference on those for this hole.

My favorite hole on the course, and the most diabolical green complex out there imo.

UW to a wedge, wedge in and PRAY you don’t overshoot or catch the false front.

Hit FW both days. Day 1... right to the middle of fairway and made par. Day 2... I was short and we stopped counting my score.

This hole suited my eye very well. Shamble par, Alt Shot par net bird, Best ball birdie. I took 2 tee shots here and you could probably put a towel down to where the shots ended up. Hybrid to the cart path going up to the green and wedge in. The first time I played the hole I had no idea about the false front so left me with some work to do. After that I was able to get the ball to the back of the green. Everything about this hole was just right for what I had in the bag.

If the 3 wood swing is behaving try to get it as far down there as I can without running out of room, otherwise 3 hybrid and leave myself a wedge in. Sounds like the false front will catch some of us out, so hopefully we avoid that.

Depending on how my second goes I can see why this isn't a look at a birdie.

Hooked my driver one day, got snagged by the false front in round two. 🤬🤬🤬

3H or 3W off the tee. 7I to PW into the green depending on club used off the tee.

fat of the fairway, middle of the green, 2 putt and walk away.. easy peasy lemon squeezy.

This hole is going to destroy some groups :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

This hole is going to destroy some groups :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Is it the worst idea to try to carry the junk and get right in front of the green?

Is it the worst idea to try to carry the junk and get right in front of the green?
I didn't have that confident of a swing last year so absolutely not. It's a play if you're SURE you have the distance. Can't tell you for sure though

how thick is the stuff on the right (left of the cart path up towards the green complex)?

Back