Bought my first car!!!

jefrazie

Reaction score
Handicap
13.9 OOB
So after many months of saving, I finally saved up enough to make a down payment last weekend on my brand new dream car. This is my first ever buy and I love driving it.

Here's a pic of my new 2012 Mustang GT CS!

http://i.imgur.com/IsHXD.jpg

Congrats, that's slick!

Congrats and sick ride man!

Nice wheels! Congrats!

That's a helluva first car! Mine was a 1972 Honda Coupe for $600 cash

Congrats! That's a lot nicer than my first car and come to think of it my current ride.

Edit Reason - I'm a moron

Nice first car.

Sharp looking ride! The black looks sweet, but I'm glad it yours and not mine! I'm too lazy to keep one clean!

Good luck on the new car. Most of us can probably remember our first car (whether brand new or VERY used) and the "ups and downs" of first-car ownership. Enjoy!

Wow...that's a beauty!

Congrats!

Wow, nice ride! My first car was a 1977 Chevy Malibu, paid $500 cash for it. Had 2 different kind of rims and tires on the front/back and had a blue fender to go with the red rest of it. It was loud as hell too.

Anyway, sweet car buddy!

Congrats. I've had a 97 gt and an 08 gt500. They are such fun cars to drive. Sweet looking ride buddy

Sick car!!!! Huge congrats. Be safe.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Very nice! Those rims compliment the car very nicely.

Congrats jefrazie, everyone 1st car should be sporty looking and that mustang is certainly that. Here is a picture that looks like the 1st car I bought. Got it in Dec of '63, that was 2 months before the 1st mustangs or I would have bought one of those.

Spoiler
04fej521289561a.jpeg

Congrats dude!

An awesome looking first car for sure! Heck my first car was a 63 Volkswagon that A Colonel at Robins AFB drove around the base. My Dad found it for me and it only had like 1400 miles on it. I paid $700.00 dollars for it :D. I could fill it up for about $7.00 and ride two or three weeks. I just drove it back and forth to school and a little part time grocery store job.

Now my first sporty car was when I got back from Vietnam. I sent pretty much every bit of my pay check home. Nothing much to spend it on over there and I bought a brand new Super Sport Chevlle for $4500.00. Paid cash for it!

NICE JEFF!! Congrats bro!

Back