Bose new qc 25 headphones

Gezer

junior golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
I know there's a few lovers of music on here, and a few who really like their headphones. Well bose has just said a new qc 25 headphone is due to be released next month :D
With everything the qc20 had but better, and it looks so good.
I've currently got the qc 20i but these might be on my Christmas wish list.

What do you guys think of these headphones.
Will mcilroy be happy with these ? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I having been using beats by dre studio and also some in ear ones. I am not a fan of the in ear from beats and have been looking for new one. I prefer in ear because i can use at the range or working out without anything bulky on my head. the qc20i are on my wish list.

Regarding the qc 25 I think they will be another good bose product. Regarding McIlroy liking them i think that depends on whether or not he likes over the ear.

I having been using beats by dre studio and also some in ear ones. I am not a fan of the in ear from beats and have been looking for new one. I prefer in ear because i can use at the range or working out without anything bulky on my head. the qc20i are on my wish list.

Regarding the qc 25 I think they will be another good bose product. Regarding McIlroy liking them i think that depends on whether or not he likes over the ear.

I have not enjoyed the Beats in-ear options previously, but I have enjoyed the PowerBeats that I got for cheap on Woot a while ago for range time. Depending on whether you're OK with some of the colors, they can be had for relatively cheap on Amazon as well.

I think I'd wait for a qc 25i version. As the qc 20i are great but the active noise cancelling can be improved.
But there's nothing out there in-ear wise that beats these headphones IMO (with active noise cancelling)

I think I'd wait for a qc 25i version. As the qc 20i are great but the active noise cancelling can be improved.
But there's nothing out there in-ear wise that beats these headphones IMO (with active noise cancelling)

thanks. have you tried anything from monster? i hear their in ear fit is pretty good, just no real noise cancelling.

Only tried the beats by dre solo. They're good just not bose good.

Bose is top shelf,both in quality and price...too much money for my budget...I'll make due with my vintage Pioneers.

Haven't really known Bose for good headphones. Most of Bose focus seems to be on home stereos. I have had Monster in ear headphones since 2010. Regular Turbine earbuds, Turbine Pro Gold In Ear speakers, Miles Davis Tribute In ear speakers. Now I have the NCredible N-Pulse over the ear headphones. So far so good. Clean sound bass isn't muddy. I listen to music average 6 hours a day Mon thru Fri so I go through alot of music.

NCredible NPulse Over the Ear
http://www.monsterproducts.com/productdisplay.asp?pin=6995

Haven't really known Bose for good headphones. Most of Bose focus seems to be on home stereos. I have had Monster in ear headphones since 2010. Regular Turbine earbuds, Turbine Pro Gold In Ear speakers, Miles Davis Tribute In ear speakers. Now I have the NCredible N-Pulse over the ear headphones. So far so good. Clean sound bass isn't muddy. I listen to music average 6 hours a day Mon thru Fri so I go through alot of music.

NCredible NPulse Over the Ear
http://www.monsterproducts.com/productdisplay.asp?pin=6995

Bose noise canceling is by far the best active noise canceling on the market.

My wife laughed at me when I told her I wanted a pair

$300 for in ear headphones is just stupid. I have some $35 skull candies that i use when i cut the grass, and i can't hear the mower going at all. And the sound quality is good enough for me.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Probably not enough to upgrade my QC 15's, but I think they are pretty good looking.

$300 for in ear headphones is just stupid. I have some $35 skull candies that i use when i cut the grass, and i can't hear the mower going at all. And the sound quality is good enough for me.

Exactly my thought.....

If you travel for a living, especially red eyes, it is an expense you learn to live with because the difference is night and day.

Probably not enough to upgrade my QC 15's, but I think they are pretty good looking.

Agreed.

Agreed with Josh. For how much I travel not sure I could do without my 15s

When my wife had to travel to Japan for work, she got a pair of the Bose headphones. I'll agree with what JB and others have said in here, it really is the best active noise canceling I've used. I have a pair of Sony headphones that I use when we're both traveling and it's night and day difference.

If you travel for a living, especially red eyes, it is an expense you learn to live with because the difference is night and day.

Agreed.
Yep agreed or for me designing / drawing on a computer all day im absolutely willing to pay that for some peace and quiet / comfort during the day. Really lets me focus

Yep agreed or for me designing / drawing on a computer all day im absolutely willing to pay that for some peace and quiet / comfort during the day. Really lets me focus

That is the beauty behind it. I dont listen to music with them on the plane. Heck I dont really listen to music at all. But I can turn them on and have complete silence. Or on a day flight, I can watch a movie, get no ear fatigue or crazy high volumes from the engine noise and hear perfectly.

Some people don't mind cheap POS headphones and it's ok. As Monster's Motto tho "Life's too short to listen to bad headphones." Not many people care what music sounds like from their earbuds and that's cool. Same statement can be made for anything people spend over $300 for whatever one thinks is important to them.

Bose noise canceling is by far the best active noise canceling on the market.

nice! I may have to give em a try

That is the beauty behind it. I dont listen to music with them on the plane. Heck I dont really listen to music at all. But I can turn them on and have complete silence. Or on a day flight, I can watch a movie, get no ear fatigue or crazy high volumes from the engine noise and hear perfectly.

Have you tried the QC20's at all? I am reading they have better noise cancellation then the 15's, specifically in the frequency that engine noise resides in. Plus, they are rechargeable via USB rather then having to carry AAA batteries with me.

Absolutely. When ive got easy stuff im cruising through ill listen to music and enjoy the quality but mostly I love a pair to just shut everything off and allow myself to think. Like you mentioned as well the ear comfort is crucial for me. Sure I can throw on some $20 construction grade noise cancelers hahaha but good luck with that migraine after a 10hr day

Have you tried the QC20's at all? I am reading they have better noise cancellation then the 15's, specifically in the frequency that engine noise resides in. Plus, they are rechargeable via USB rather then having to carry AAA batteries with me.

Do not (I repeat do not) go read the noise cancelling headphone thread because it may or may not say that we bought those too. Have both. Definitely have fantastic noise canceling, but I got ear fatigue with them (due to ear bud style) on the long flights. I have gone back to the 15s.

Agreed.

Probably true, but for the rest of us that don't travel a lot, they are way too expensive to justify.

I had a pair of JVC's that were almost as good that were 1/5th of the price. Bose stuff is WAY overpriced IMO.

Probably true, but for the rest of us that don't travel a lot, they are way too expensive to justify.

I had a pair of JVC's that were almost as good that were 1/5th of the price. Bose stuff is WAY overpriced IMO.

Maybe. I guess somebody can say that about any consumer good in the world.

Back