Black Friday - 25% Off Travel Bags, Accessories and Claw Gloves

Rod Dunlap

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
We just launched our new website CaddyDaddygolf.com and running a 25% off Black Friday sale on everything we make with discount code HOLIDAY.

Since we recently updated the site, please let me know if any issues come up.

On another note...
I wanted to take this opportunity to send out a big thank you to everyone at THP. This time of year reminds me what's important and to remember what we are so thankful for.
This community is like no other and we're very proud to be a part of it.

We've never been able to pivot like we've done in the past few years and a huge part of that is the interaction and feedback we've received here.
Can't wait to show you what we have in store for 2024. Hope you all have an amazing Thanksgiving!

That is a sweet deal! Thanks for being here.

Thanks Rod!

I just received my First Class. Without actually using it yet, I'm very happy with it and a great deal.

Thanks for the awesome discount. May have to grab a few gloves.

Thank you Rod! Hope you and the entire CaddyDaddy family have a happy Thanksgiving!

Sounds like it may be glove buying season!

Thanks so much, came at the perfect time.

Current Claw glove looks brand new still but man 25% off might need to grab another for a few years down the road 😂

Many thanks, Rod!

Paging all THP Santas! CaddyDaddy has some prime gifts! Don't miss out.

This is why CaddyDaddy is awesome!

Appreciate the heads up!

definitely some good deals.

Got the email yesterday and picked up a couple of gloves!! Thanks Rod!!

Thank you. I am going to need to consider this, even though I'm probably not supposed to be spending money.
Same! . I hate when packages arrive Mondays or weekends when wife is home. Other days if they show up while she’s at work usually in clear 😂

*yea I messed up with too quick to delete

Recently took my CaddyDaddy bag on its 15th trip. My brother has a different travel bag. One of us wound up with damage. It was NOT me!
Thanks @Rod Dunlap for making great products that stand the test of time and travel.

This needs a bump for the morning shoppers

Nice! I will have to grab a couple extra gloves…but that may be considered hoarding because it may be a few years down the line when I need them. Max glove with the new material has been great.

Great deal and I highly recommend their travel bags and gloves.

We just launched our new website CaddyDaddygolf.com and running a 25% off Black Friday sale on everything we make with discount code HOLIDAY.

Since we recently updated the site, please let me know if any issues come up.

On another note...
I wanted to take this opportunity to send out a big thank you to everyone at THP. This time of year reminds me what's important and to remember what we are so thankful for.
This community is like no other and we're very proud to be a part of it.

We've never been able to pivot like we've done in the past few years and a huge part of that is the interaction and feedback we've received here.
Can't wait to show you what we have in store for 2024. Hope you all have an amazing Thanksgiving!

Will definitely be ordering a new glove for my son and I for next year! Thanks @Rod Dunlap ! My 10 y/o loves the Caddy Daddy Claw Pro gloves!

Thanks for having this community be a part of your journey!

Snagged two gloves.

Thank You!

Back