Video BigDill: Fairway Hunter - Official Trailer

Thanks for all the positive reactions everyone. Hopefully everyone had a good laugh and your day was a bit brighter.

It definitely was. Thanks.

You look like the kinda fella who would drive the truck in Kill Bill

That was definitely the best/funniest thing I’ve seen today.

well done dude

Funny video. When do we get part 2?:ROFLMAO:

That's awesome! I realize you're bored, but that actually looked like it was fun to put together. You do that stuff often?

That's awesome! I realize you're bored, but that actually looked like it was fun to put together. You do that stuff often?
Literally the first and only time. iMovie made it so easy. It started because I was organizing some videos and wanted to edit them down, and I stumbled on it and one thing lead to another, and before you knew it I was done after some additional shots. Music and layout and credits were all part of a template.

Literally the first and only time. iMovie made it so easy. It started because I was organizing some videos and wanted to edit them down, and I stumbled on it and one thing lead to another, and before you knew it I was done after some additional shots. Music and layout and credits were all part of a template.

Nice

That was awesome Nick. If I had an Oscar vote, you would definitely get it!

That was awesome, some cool movie editing skills!

That was awesome, some cool movie editing skills!
Thank you, but it took no skills. In fact, it was so easy that I hope someone else does it and does it even better.

I'll be buying my ticket for this one and the sequel...

BigDill: Pin Seeker

Last edited:
Very well done!

Well done man!

... and like any bad action movie (hahaha) the trilogy is complete when BigDill: Bottom of the Cup is released!

... and like any bad action movie (hahaha) the trilogy is complete when BigDill: Bottom of the Cup is released!
BigDill: Over Par, Under Arrest

BigDill: Over Par, Under Arrest
Just when you thought BigDill had done it all....

Write it send it produce... And take it all to the bank! Hahaha

Just when you thought BigDill had done it all....

Write it send it produce... And take it all to the bank! Hahaha

I was thinking it would be a buddy cop comedy, like Lethal Weapon or something. “This time, it’s not just his tee shot that is out of bounds...”

Thanks for all the positive reactions everyone. Hopefully everyone had a good laugh and your day was a bit brighter.
It was great, and brought me a big smile. But seriously... you have too much time on your hands.

BigDill: Big Trouble with Little Birdies
I’m starting to think that I may be the golf equivalent of the Ernest Goes to ________ series.

Good stuff.

I’m starting to think that I may be the golf equivalent of the Ernest Goes to ________ series.

Big Dilly goes to court

Dilly bogeys stupid

Dilly goes to school

Yeah man I’m just glad it’s not me, so this is fantastic 🤣

I was thinking it would be a buddy cop comedy, like Lethal Weapon or something. “This time, it’s not just his tee shot that is out of bounds...”
That's where my head immediately went was lethal weapon... Make sure you save some swings when your swings slows down...too much too much...I could be here for hours.

this one's already got some buzz going into razzie season

Back