Big thanks to the one and only One-T!

Chunkylover77

Proud JakeNation Member
Reaction score
Handicap
Well the first Tour Van stop has come and gone. I know there is a thread for it and everyone is throwing down their memories in there. I do see threads all the time thanking members for smooth transactions so I figured Jarret deserved a thread in his honor. It cannot have been easy for him to make all of the plans for the NC Tour stop, plus travel for work, plus spend some time with his beautiful family. So lets take a minute and give One-T his props. You did an awesome job and I loved seeing you again broski!!

Thanks One-T!

You can't spell awesome without that one T

Thanks again One-T! It was awesome!

This guy sounds legit and put together what sounds like a great weekend. Good stuff Jarret.

I like that One-T guy. He's a good dude. From everything I have heard and read, the NC Outing was top notch and well orchestrated by Jaret. Well done, my friend!

It might not be a surprise, but it's always great to hear. Well done, to a great THPer!

WTG One-T. Thanks for making that event so successful dude.

Way to go, One-T!

One-T is the man! Thanks for the great outing dude!

Jarret is a cool cucumber for sure. He just knows how to get it done and has that professional customer relations type appeal. Good job again one-t. You have done so much this year for THP and we are proud of ya dude :clapp:!

Jarret send me some more lettuce pictures.

Bravo Jarret with one T. Thanks for the incredible weekend.

This will have to work jrod ...Katz deli.

Thanks for the kind words dudes but you didn't have to do this... I could have done a much better job fwiw

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1346804841059.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1346804841059.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 0
Great job One-T .Thanks for the hard work putting the tour stop together.My first THP event and I had a great time.

Job well done One-T! Great success you organized there man.

Side note: who got ahold of Chunky's avatar? Hahaha

Way to go!

Sounds like you did a great job Jarret.....not that is any suprise at all!

Well done oneT, way to step up bro

one-t....
yeah, that dude is not bad. funny guy..

Back