For Sale Bettinardi BB8C Copper Insert Face Black '23 Friday Hive Release Putter

bbussard

Reaction score
PRICE DROP: $2,500 OBO (shipping CONUS)

This blacked-out BB8 Custom features a Welded Square Flow neck and a Flymill face with a Copper insert for added feel and allure. Our Rat Tail Fat Cat is featured on the sole and painted black along with the wordmarks and topline sight for that Black Friday look. This murdered-out 1-of-1 putter has 1/2 toe hang, comes fit with a Black PVD shaft, and is paired with a black Gripmaster perforated leather grip and black Poison Fat Cat magnetic headcover.

s-l1600 (7).jpgs-l1600 (14).jpgs-l1600 (10).jpg406515867_10108169007375757_2947513833305676830_n.jpgs-l1600 (9).jpgs-l1600 (8).jpg

Last edited:
$2300 retail (after taxes)

Happy to negotiate! Hence OBO

It's an awesome 1-of-1 limited edition, but I'll never game it so figured someone might want for their collection

These are just the ones I'm selling........you should see the ones I keep

My addiction to buying putters is an issue though; ordering them just to see how they look/feel isn't sustainable

That was the one I eyeballed.

Lmk how badly you wanna take a bath on it for someone to game it. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Text me 404.502.9791

Are you still interested?

I can’t bring myself to even negotiate bc I’d likely buy it and it’s too close to Christmas lol

Does anyone want this thing? Not sure how Bettinardi justifies these price points if no one wants to pay retail (except suckers like me)

Back