Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in the trees left off the tee at about 300 yards from the pin and hit a 3W through a gap in the trees, the ball made a left turn and ran up the fairway to within about 50 yards of the green. Best part of it was that the ball did exactly what I wanted it to do. I visualized it and then did a practice swing to get a feel for hitting a low screamer and it worked.

ball above the hole on a really slippery left to right 5ft putt... just a tap in the right direction

Nothing too special....5 yards off the green and about 15 yards from the flag. Nice little chip with the J40 wedge to 6 inches for a tap in par.

ball above the hole on a really slippery left to right 5ft putt... just a tap in the right direction

That is the toughest shot there is IMO.

My last round was a links tournament and it was very puttable from just off the green. On a 170yd par 3 I left my tee shot about 5 feet short of the green with the pin another 15 feet uphill, drained the L-R putt for a birdie.

Had three drives over 250 today, and a 5 hybrid that went 190. Problem with that one is it was supposed to go 165. Only sliced two drives today, everything else went straight or left.

Nothing too special....5 yards off the green and about 15 yards from the flag. Nice little chip with the J40 wedge to 6 inches for a tap in par.

Nice! You liking the wedge?

Had three drives over 250 today, and a 5 hybrid that went 190. Problem with that one is it was supposed to go 165. Only sliced two drives today, everything else went straight or left.

Nice driving man!

I have been playing terrible from the sand lately, but today I got up and down from the sand twice. One, my best shot of the day almost dropped for a birdie, but ended up being a tap in par.

Nice! You liking the wedge?

It's coming around. More issues with my courses greens right now. Just so unpredictably bumpy.

Nice job from the sand buddy!

I have been playing terrible from the sand lately, but today I got up and down from the sand twice. One, my best shot of the day almost dropped for a birdie, but ended up being a tap in par.
Good sand play. My wife had a good day from the sand today too.

today was every shot on 18
even my birdie putt that missed by a hair
but the best shot on 18 was my 4w that just had me staring at it the whole time it was in the air

Best shot of my round found a fairway but not the one I was playing! #9 and #18 are next to each other and my drive on #9 ended up 20 yards short of #18 green, 282 yards from #9 tee box (by GPS). Pitched on and made par.

Longest drive I have ever measured.

Best shot of my round found a fairway but not the one I was playing! #9 and #18 are next to each other and my drive on #9 ended up 20 yards short of #18 green, 282 yards from #9 tee box (by GPS). Pitched on and made par.

Longest drive I have ever measured.

Nice drive Smalls! Wicked slice or nice fade?

Nice drive Smalls! Wicked slice or nice fade?
Nice fade that took a good bounce right. I was trying to draw it back in, so it didn't go far from where I was aiming, I just got double crossed.

Best shot of today's round was my third shot on a 500-ish yard par 5. Flushed my second shot to about 40 yards short of the green. Took my 9 iron and played a perfect bump and run that hit the fringe and rolled out to about 6 feet from the cup. I sank the birdie putt. The only birdie on the day for me.

i stuck one close from 77yrds out with a wedge... too bad i cant putt

Yesterdays round. 3rd Hole. 148 yrd Par 3. Had the wind helping me so I went with an 8i. Hit it solid and thought i blew the green with the wind...walking up to the hole expecting to walk to the back of the green and find my ball in the rough, when I see a nice yellow ball sitting 20inches from the hole. Had an easy left to right putt for birdie and MISSED it!! Par for the hole. But damn I shocked myself with my tee shot!! Still stoked! :banana:

my best shot today was on the 8th hole. Par 4 hit at a 3w off the tee just left of the fairway. The ball was about 8 inches below my feet and I had a good 20 feet uphill to the green guarded by a large bunker in front. Took out an 8 iron and put a mighty lash on it, ball starter just left of the flag and faded back close. I couldn't see if it had landed on the green, but I knew the line was good. When I walked up I saw my ball inside 10 feet for birdie(which I unfortunately missed). Either way it was definitely my shot of the day.

Best shot of today's round was on the 2nd hole today. Short par 5, sliced my drive into the trees left and punched into the fairway to about 155 yards out. Pulled an 8 iron, which is my usual 150-yard club, and smoked it with a little fade right of the flagstick and curved left. Had about 10 feet for my birdie which I missed, but made par. One of the three pars of the birdie-less day.

My best shot was a flop shot on the 9th to save par. Had about 35 yards to the pin, with a giant bunker between me and the green, an only about 12 feet of green to work with. Fortunately, I was practicing almost that exact same shot when I was warming up before the round, so I was feeling pretty confident. Hit the ball even higher than I had envisioned, and it hit and stopped pin high, 2 feet to the right. Easy par.

260 yard drive and a 35 foot par putt.

Knockdown 9 iron from about 120 into the wind. Landed about 12 feet past and sucked back to about 3 feet. Made the birdie putt!

Just got back from playing 9 holes, had a horrible hole on a par 4, messed up the drive then messed up the second shot which still left me with about 80 yards to the green. Took my 50* wedge and put the ball within 6 inches of the cup. That shot saved par for me and was easily the best shot of the round. Surprisingly it was the only shot that released on the green all day. I was getting them to suck back a foot or so mostly and when it landed I thought it was going to still be a few feet left to putt but it released and rolled a few feet to sit right beside the hole.

3 Hybrid from about 215-225 yards out, over a tree onto a blind green. I didn't even know I was on the green until I got closer. The whole time I thought I landed in the bunker between the trees and green. I actually didn't even know the exact location of the green just which direction to hit the ball. Everyone was surprised.

i got a bird on the 1st hole then off to the second which is a par 4 with water all around it i decided to be agressive and hit my driver.. i hit just short and in to the water. took my drop i was aabout 120 out. hit my shot and it rolled off the green. it wouldnt stop rolling..... so it left me with about a 40 yard chip in some deep rough, i sky rocketed the ball trying to just get it on didnt even go look to see where i ended up heard it hit the pin, an my friends said it was a slam dunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back