Best Road Trip Snack?

Dunkin iced coffee and munchkins ( can substitute tim hortons and timbits when up north)

Cracker combos
Pretzel combos…

Everything else.
I’m a beef jerky guy but those Munchkins are woefully under rated. Especially when traveling w/ little kids.

You should try Gardettos if you like salty snacks. They're really solid.

Gardettos is very similar to the Chex Bold. Or vice versa I reckon.

You all convinced me - Gardettos will be on the list for a travel snack on the way to Ballyhack.

You all convinced me - Gardettos will be on the list for a travel snack on the way to Ballyhack.
Welcome to the better option sir.

Also, I want to point out they are dairy free - since that's always a concern for some of us.

I’m a beef jerky guy but those Munchkins are woefully under rated. Especially when traveling w/ little kids.
My kids will eat as many of those small oranges as we will give them on a road trip. There has been more than one trip when we've stopped for gas I've gotten a thing of powder donuts - kids love donuts and donut adjacent snacks.

When pulling out travel trailer with the dogs in the back seat, we often load up our small "snacklebox" filled with charcuterie type meats, cheeses, nuts, and pickles.
My wife discovered the “snacklebox” and I had to defend all my small parts boxes with fixed bayonet. She finally relented and bought some at the craft store.

Now that you mention it, I do have a 40 drawer small parts chest that is giving me some ideas.

Sunflower seeds
Swedish Fish
Sour Patch Kids
Beef Jerky if I am driving solo... no one wants to hot box beef jerky

Buc-ee's Beaver Nuggets
Beef Jerkey
Gumy Bears
Sunflower Seeds

Popcorn. White cheddar flavor

In our family, it's the following:

Peanut M&M's
Corn Nuts (Ranch)
Twizzlers

And if it's just me... those addicting peanut butter pretzels.

Back