Best On Course Snacks

BigCountryStein

Reaction score
Handicap
RCGA 1.1
For me I've always taken nut mixes and PB & J's. Sometimes I'll get some dried fruit in there or granola bars.

What's your favourite thing to bring to the course?

Fritos or some kind of potato chip.

Jacqui will sometimes make pb&j sandwiches.

PB&J, Quest bars, almonds, peanuts and cashews have all served me well!

PB&J, Quest bars, almonds, peanuts and cashews have all served me well!
Cashews are always a good call, more times than not they're in my bag.

I make my own trail mix for the course consisting of dry roasted almonds, pistachios and craisins.

That sounds pretty good Mav, I'm gonna give that one a try but I'll add some yogurt chips and peanuts.

i like pistachios, cashews, or pretzels and definitely a few brews most of the time just a few ;)

Mung sprout spring rolls dipped in spicy vinegar and steamed pork dumplings. Not as greasy as a cheeseburger or a hotdog. Post round is corned beef and boiled potatoes and cabbage with horseradish. And of course ice cold beer. With that kind of grub I wouldn't recall how the game went.

Crunchy peanut butter Clif Bar

Peanut butter and smashed blueberries on an English muffin.
All natural Kind bars (the square ones).
Beef jerky.
Banana.
Trail Mix

Almonds, pbj, beef jerky, fig newtons

Usually a Clif bar or something similar.

Beef Jerky!

granolla bar of sorts

If I take anything, it is typically either nuts of some variety or cheese/peanut butter crackers.

Current favorite is stinger vanilla energy waffles. Replacing the dried turd cliff bars at have always been a staple in my bag.

Jerky, trail mix or PB & crackers

Almonds, bananas or beef jerky.

Gatorade power bars and honey roasted peanuts.

Apple and PB&J!

PB&J is always a good one, I carry quite a bit of jerky and mixed nuts in the bag. Always seem to come in handy.

Back