BEST Looking Irons....What's YOUR PICK??

I love the new Callaway X forged but the Cobra Amp Cell Pro's are right there as well.

callaway x forged for sure right now are my favorite looking iron

Man I have so many. Loved my TA 845's. These days Nike makes some amazing looking sets. The VR Pro Combos with the blades are probably my favorite looking set that I have ever played. The VRS Forged are slick as well. But I have a soft spot for Ping and I think the Anser irons are gorgeous. I will be able to take in hand pics very shortly!

Wilson Staff FG62s.

Love these. I have the Wishon 560MCs but by far there is just something beautiful about these.

575-Main.jpg

Hands down the best looking blade IMO...

712mb_titleist_540.jpg

My choice.
taylormade-burner-2.0-irons-4-9pas-3.jpg

My choices were already mentioned. I played "tour chrome" clubs forever then switched to the gunmetal look and when addressing the ball it looks so nice with the white ball and black face.

Random thought....anyone ever see a black blade iron come out recently?

My choices were already mentioned. I played "tour chrome" clubs forever then switched to the gunmetal look and when addressing the ball it looks so nice with the white ball and black face.

I think Bridgestone had a black offering, in the J36 maybe? There have been a few component brands that have come out with black players irons.

I think Bridgestone had a black offering, in the J36 maybe? There have been a few component brands that have come out with black players irons.

Adams Idea Pro Blade irons were black.

Nice. I have always thought why more companies don't offer the black option. reduced glare, easier alignment etc.

Tadashi posted my favs already. J-40 DPC's and CB's by far.

Adams Pro MB's. Played them for a season and they were nice

In no particular order these are my recent favorites:
2110RSS4P_AMP_Cell_Pro_PW

EF3B79C0-8A43-4FDA-BB8F-93F03EE40177-456-0000003D8B11226F.jpg

DSC5566-L.jpg

image-1_zpse89e99a4.jpg

image-1_zps3c5b8298.jpg

I have to put my vote on the Callawy X-Forged, when my game improves enough and I can save the money I will have a set!

Basically any of the Mizuno blades, or the Cally X Forged. And if I had to pick one, I think the X Forged would be them. Wish, oh how I wish, that I had the money for a set of them :(. Not that I don't like my Nikesl just not nearly as sexy and good as the xs

Wilson Dynapower button back

1971 dynapower button back.gif

munumyna.jpg

These... But I might be a bit biased since they are currently in my bag but man are they pretty!

I do like the look of just about any new iron. Chrome is shiny.

y2e8ysyq.jpg

taneme2y.jpg

munumyna.jpg

These... But I might be a bit biased since they are currently in my bag but man are they pretty!

To think, I used to like you. :beat-up:

I agree though, those and the J40 DPC's with a side of Adams CMB.

No paint on a set of J40 DPC's..

Boom
7y8y4era.jpg

They do look good nekkid Jesse

I know many don't, but I do love my babies!

DSC_0023-5.jpg

aguty7em.jpg

Some nice looking sets here's mine since it was my first real set..

image.jpg

Back