Best game improvement irons ?

That's funny Kevin.I also hit my G10's very high,a major reason I wanted to change,I feel like I'm leaving yardage behind all the time.

G10s are great great great........i'm with TM (R9s) but the burners are great too as mentioned

just wondering......what does it matter if you hit your irons 10yds shorter??? if you are on a long par 5 and aren't going to get home in 2 you will be using hybrid/f.wood anyway....correct???

then with the higher ball flight you will have a softer landing when you are going at the pin..

just my opinion

good luck :bulgy-eyes:

bethpage! yeah! if you can still get them, grab a set of taylor made cgb max irons. there are no irons on earth easier to hit than these. good luck from a fellow bethpage golfer.

I pick up a set, cpost #48

Go Bethpage!

I went with the new Callaway Diablo Irons. Up-to-date technology by one of the top club manufacturers. Designed to be more forgiving for the mid to higher cappers. But you have to try them out and make sure you like how they look in your setup, they have a slightly larger than normal head, an appearance I personally like. No matter what you choose, have them fitted for your swing and personal measurements including your hands. If you have large hands you might want to double wrap (or more) to fit your grip. You probably are going to keep these sticks for a while so get them done right.

I've played a few rounds with my new Mizuno graphite MX100's and love them over my old Ping Zings. The MX100's look great and are easy to hit. My scores are definitely coming down because of them.

Football..Al Groh was the head coach then,we didn't see eye to eye I guess you could say.When I left,he sent my position coach up to Long Island at Xmas to ask me to come back.... ECU was a good move.

Al Groh : Hissssssssss! As I UVA grad, I couldn't wait to see his a** kicked out of Charlottesville.

Re: Game Improvement irons: I've always found that my greatest game improvement comes with a six-pack of beer with ABV of somewhere between 5 - 6%. You might want to give this a try; it's a lot cheaper.

Kim

Mizuno MX100's with graphite shafts have changed my game dramatically. I used to play old ping zings with steel shafts and now realize how heavy they were for me. Now I swing with ease and confidence.

Back