Ben Hogan Equalizer II Wedges

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
These should be hitting their website in the next week.

TxGrind_1_web.png
EqualizerII_BLK_01_web.png
EqualizerII-05_web.jpg

Gawd those black wedges look freaking fantastic!

Definitely interested! Still gaming the SCOR 4161 as my 51* and 55*, so these are absolutely on my radar.

Ooooo puurrrtttyyy

These are nice looking (y)

The black! BH will be getting a lot of my money in the next couple weeks

nice looking wedge.

they look pretty good to me.

Those are some darn fine wedges. They look fantastic.

Those look great. The original Equalizer was very good and now they have a couple grinds to choose from.

About time for me to get new wedges so these will be purchased soon. They look great!

About time for me to get new wedges so these will be purchased soon. They look great!
Have you replaced them since the 2018 Ben Hogan Experience?

We got to see preview of these at the UST/Ben Hogan Experience, but didn’t have a demo to hit.

Have you replaced them since the 2018 Ben Hogan Experience?

I did get the same wedges in black in 54 and 58 about 1.5 years ago.

I love my 50* BH Equalizer wedge. Looks like Ben Hogan will be raiding my wallet again soon.

Wow these look like a great addition to the lineup.

Those are beautiful. Will be hard to replace my ZIpcores, though. I've only had them for a few weeks but I'm in awe everytime I use them.

After hitting the equalizer ones, and seeing these I think these are going to up the ante even further for Ben Hogan wedges. Their irons are already top notch and the wedges are entering that echelon as well in my opinion.

those look great

Seems like every brand makes awesome looking wedges. So when one comes out and it’s even prettier it’s special. Plus the reviews on the first one were extremely positive. Ben would be proud.

Ooh! Those look nice. Especially the black ones.

They do look good.

Loved the OG Equalizer and these look great... especially in the black finish!

Back