Belt Buckles - Your Collection

jefffann, that one on the right must be a limited edition Poulter belt yeah? It came pre-rusted?

thought i would share my small, but growing buckle collection. it's become quite addicting and a lot of fun. i have one more coming friday and i can't wait for it to get here.

37152_454489773426_537878426_5339207_1894493_n.jpg

TC,
Now that you are officially addicted, what is next? I want an update!

thought i would share my small, but growing buckle collection. it's become quite addicting and a lot of fun. i have one more coming friday and i can't wait for it to get here.

37152_454489773426_537878426_5339207_1894493_n.jpg
very nice TC. the Tour Sligo is one of my favorites. that white Adidas looks awesome as well.

I should go home Sunday to the sligo icon buckle. Its been on my hit list for a while. I also ordered a sweet IJP buckle. It's getting a bit out of control.

TC,
Now that you are officially addicted, what is next? I want an update!

I should go home Sunday to the sligo icon buckle. Its been on my hit list for a while. I also ordered a sweet IJP buckle. It's getting a bit out of control.

Which one?

The chrome/grey one

Classic logo? If so, that is a great buckle. Above your junk to match your junk...haha

Yep, ironically it's to scale as well....haha

Classic logo? If so, that is a great buckle. Above your junk to match your junk...haha

A couple of new additions. Once I sneak out of florida with a travis mathew buckle, I'll be set for a while, haha

618f076d-fea4-1636.jpg

Yeah right. I have a red one. I will lay it in the grass and watch the color blind guy run out trying to find it....haha

A couple of new additions. Once I sneak out of florida with a travis mathew buckle, I'll be set for a while, haha

618f076d-fea4-1636.jpg

The Junk Buckle right in the middle. nice

Yeah right. I have a red one. I will lay it in the grass and watch the color blind guy run out trying to find it....haha

haha, i'd be on my hands and knees giving your yard the full sweep treatment. that was quite funny actually. is that what color that buckle is? i always thought it was chrome, lol

The Junk Buckle right in the middle. nice

just for you and your boy romo, the shlong!

haha, i'd be on my hands and knees giving your yard the full sweep treatment. that was quite funny actually. is that what color that buckle is? i always thought it was chrome, lol

I have a few of them. White, Orange, and chrome.

I have a few of them. White, Orange, and chrome.

perfect! so you really shouldn't miss one then? sounds like a win/win situation.

perfect! so you really shouldn't miss one then? sounds like a win/win situation.

Now a trade might work just fine.

Back