BamBooBender

See-Moe
Reaction score
Handicap
My brain
The bag as it sits now. Probably the only changes that will come in the near future are a few more wedges and a different hybrid.

Vapor pro at 8.5 w/ Grandura 550 S
Titleist 915f at 16.5 (B4) w/ Rogue 80 black S
Cleveland Altitude 3h w/ c.kua
Callaway XR Pro w/XP 105 (S300)
56* Vokey SM5 M grind
SeeMore mFGP

8f87c6310bb176f5c0c979b15de3fd0f.jpg

4688f6810a06bc6bac9edea2c319402a.jpg

f2fd5ac7e2e8bf7a3a4e24eaaa8ee47b.jpg

8fee1767857ff89df52968cfdf5ebaac.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

New Jumbo Max grips installed.
9c1203c04c0563a68b4e216cb6c11bf9.jpg

Last edited:
Still love that putter cover.

Very nice!

Nice bag. I love the looks of the Ogio bags, and that orange/black combo is pretty awesome.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Nice bag and I like your irons choice.

Nice, everything is better with bacon!

Great looking bag you have there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you have that putter cover made, or was that a purchase through THP?

Every once in a while, THP sells custom putter headcovers.

Legit bag dude! Love me some XR Pro and Vapor Pro especially.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Nice bag. I love the looks of the Ogio bags, and that orange/black combo is pretty awesome.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

The bag may be changing soon because I am putting JumboMax grips on all my clubs, so they may not fit. Lol I should find out in the next few days.

Legit bag dude! Love me some XR Pro and Vapor Pro especially.

Thanks. I think we are the only two members of the VP aficionados club. Lol

As Blu already mentioned, I bought it a few years ago from THP. I'm hoping that they do it again.

Thanks. I think we are the only two members of the VP aficionados club. Lol
I can almost guarantee it haha. Just about everybody I let hit it likes or loves the performance, they just can't get past the Volt and the swoosh on top. Their loss, I say!

I can almost guarantee it haha. Just about everybody I let hit it likes or loves the performance, they just can't get past the Volt and the swoosh on top. Their loss, I say!

True that! I did not like the looks when it came out, but it has grown on me and I think it looks really good now. It doesn't hurt that I hit a lot of fairways and, if not, at least keep the ball in play like never before. I know it's not a very forgiving driver, but for whatever reason, I seem to do really well with it. There are drivers that I have tested that may out perform it distance wise also, but it's hard to give up a driver that hits, and often splits, fairways.

Great mix of sticks, like the set-up!

Great mix of sticks, like the set-up!

Thanks. They have all earned their spot in the bag, but I'm sure there is still room for improvement.

True that! I did not like the looks when it came out, but it has grown on me and I think it looks really good now. It doesn't hurt that I hit a lot of fairways and, if not, at least keep the ball in play like never before. I know it's not a very forgiving driver, but for whatever reason, I seem to do really well with it. There are drivers that I have tested that may out perform it distance wise also, but it's hard to give up a driver that hits, and often splits, fairways.
I'm with you here. It's not that I don't miss with this driver, but it seems like my misses are generally a lot more playable than I've had with some other drivers. I'm probably most susceptible to a thin ball that still goes straight and a straight block - which is much less scary than the big hooks I've seen in the past with other drivers I've played.

XR's are pretty! Nice setup!

First post updated.

Wow giant grips! lol Love the looks of the XR Pro irons!

Another vapor driver, love seeing those get some love

Back