Battle Royal: Waffle House vs IHOP?

Waffle House vs IHOP

• Waffle House

Votes: 72 76.6%
  • IHOP

Votes: 22 23.4%

• Total voters
If I'm forced to pick where I'd like to get diarrhea, I'd take waffle house over ihop every time.
I prefer to use the term Waffle House cleanse…

Waffle House and it isn't even close. No if you want to throw Huddle House into the conversation then my answer could change. The stuffed hash browns at Huddle House are amazing! Heart attack on a plate, but so tasty!!!

I guess I need to check out a Waffle House.
They laying a smack down.

The House of the Waffle

I went to a Waffle House in Nashville and it was disgustingly dirty.
The IHOP near me is actually a pretty decent place.
IHOP it is.

I used to be a service technician and IHOP was one of our accounts. The franchise stores I serviced were the dirtiest, most poorly run restaurants I’d ever been in. I’d never eat in any of the stores I was ever in.

Agree. My father was a restaurant/Health inspector for the State of Fla and he closed down so many Waffle houses and IHOPS due to unsanitary offenses. But once they got those items cleaned and food goods replaced and reinspected they opened back up.

I'll take the 'Awful Waffle' ;)

this is my wife's first Waffle House experience from 201843518BFF-83F1-4B82-9B58-16DB355D8DF1.jpeg

Waffle House, interesting to people watch every once in awhile.
Make it a point to hit a couple up on any southbound golf road trips.

I just found out that my wife has never been to a Waffle House. They must be something that I only do on golf/road trips because I've been to several in the Valley the past few years. :unsure:

Years ago, the IHOP chain.

Today, Waffle House — you just have to know which ones to go to - and which ones to avoid - in your town.

There’s an IHOP at the oil change place?
Poor editing job… fixed now

And if I don’t see WaHo photos in the live thread I’ll be disappointed.

(and should I be lucky enough to make I guarantee there will be Waffle House photos in there)

Waffle House and not even close

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is making me want Waffle House for lunch.

Poor editing job… fixed now

And if I don’t see WaHo photos in the live thread I’ll be disappointed.

(and should I be lucky enough to make I guarantee there will be Waffle House photos in there)
You talking about late night trips or before or after? The breakfast available on site will be better.

I like both, but when I was traveling weekly, Waffle House was always a stop if there was one in the area.
Give me my Texas cheesesteak melt…with some hash browns covered, chunked, and capped.

Reactions: JB
You talking about late night trips or before or after? The breakfast available on site will be better.
On site breakfast looks legit so I’m guessing the odds are either breakfast for the early arrivals or a late night run 🔥

IHOP has the variety so they take my vote.

Back