Ballnamic: PING Ball Fitting?

I do feel like my needs have changed some over the past year. I’ve been able to add around 10mph of overall speed, I’ve finally beaten the new path into my swing, and I’m compressing the ball so much better.

Before this morning I didn’t even know Clear balls existed, I’m completely happy with BX. I’ve been playing some of my best golf with it the last 3-4 rounds. I won’t be switching anytime soon tbh. Especially not to the recommendations I got served this time.

If I wasn’t at my 5 recommendations with this last one I’d run it again because I almost feel like maybe I fat finger something typing in my launch conditions.
PhoneFatFingers is only made worse when it's done on something you paid for. lol

20240402_105847.jpg20240402_105929.jpg

I hit a handful of shots yesterday with my 7 and driver so I had a guy send me the numbers and redid it, and upped the wedge approach spin desire by one notch. Because it is a big thing for me on these courses.

So Ballnamic still nailed it, and my #1 and #2 balls in the real world are now tied for 1st basically. So yeah. Pretty legit. The other one I've said I've tried and like some is #3. TP5x showing up was a bit of a surprise but it does fit in ways and I played it a ton last fall when they were seeding.

So I used CSX LS as 'my ball' in the first one, and Chrome Tour in the second one. I'll upload a few graphs to show how some of those comarisons shake out.

20240402_112100.jpg

See I'll take height off the tee and the Chrome Tour is too low spin for me in irons now.

Weirdly enough I enjoy ballnamic and use it to introduce golf ball ideas to me. Buy a sleeve, give them a shot.

But the numbers they show me on the Mizunos now don't line up with what I'm seeing on the course.

Weirdly enough I enjoy ballnamic and use it to introduce golf ball ideas to me. Buy a sleeve, give them a shot.

But the numbers they show me on the Mizunos now don't line up with what I'm seeing on the course.
I don't think there's anything weird about that, its a fun thing to go through and mess around with. Enough so I actually paid for it to see the hubub the past couple years haha.

Last year, I was already playing the CSX, but its what it spit out at top for me, and like you, it lined up with what I saw on the course.

Its fun for sure, and I love fun.

I’m doing a couple fittings and will have access to a Trackman Friday. It will be interesting to see what it recommends when I have actual numbers.

I’m doing a couple fittings and will have access to a Trackman Friday. It will be interesting to see what it recommends when I have actual numbers.
Nice! I got VERY different recommendations from the broad input to the actual numbers input.

I don't think there's anything weird about that, its a fun thing to go through and mess around with. Enough so I actually paid for it to see the hubub the past couple years haha.

Last year, I was already playing the CSX, but its what it spit out at top for me, and like you, it lined up with what I saw on the course.

Its fun for sure, and I love fun.
It's definitely a different feel. It's putting the Chrome Tour on my radar, but I'm still working between basically the Mizuno's I feel I play better with and the Srixon Z-Star XV's it tells me might be a better fit.

It's definitely a different feel. It's putting the Chrome Tour on my radar, but I'm still working between basically the Mizuno's I feel I play better with and the Srixon Z-Star XV's it tells me might be a better fit.
No bad options in that bunch!

Using my ST+ launch numbers, my top five came out as:

Bridgestone B X - 95.2%
LA Golf Ball - 95.1%
Chrome Tour - 95.0%
Wilson Staff Model - 93.7%
Pro V1x - 93.1%

Think I'll stick with the CT for now. All are within a yard or at most 2 in pretty much all areas. I KNOW the CT does amazing in wind and feels soft enough for me to enjoy in all areas of the game.

I bought sleeves and played a handful of rounds playing multiple rounds to find the right ball that fit my eyes.

I forgot. Can you just add 7i data or do you need driver numbers too ?

It wants driver info as well
Shoot. I just got 7i numbers but Gotta wait for my 430 10k to come in later this week.

Shoot. I just got 7i numbers but Gotta wait for my 430 10k to come in later this week.
You can put generic info in for driver if you want, it has two options, data, or generic questions to answer.

That said, my results were much more in line with real data for both.

You can put generic info in for driver if you want, it has two options, data, or generic questions to answer.

That said, my results were much more in line with real data for both.

I can wait on real data. I forgot I just bought 4 dozen v1x’s anyway lol so I won’t be needing balls for a while.

I can wait on real data. I forgot I just bought 4 dozen v1x’s anyway lol so I won’t be needing balls for a while.
Hahaha, you’re an internet golfer, we know better.

Says I who had just bought 10 dozen and proceeded to buy 3 of the one that it picked for me right after. 🤣

Hahaha, you’re an internet golfer, we know better.

Says I who had just bought 10 dozen and proceeded to buy 3 of the one that it picked for me right after. 🤣
It would take me years to go through 13 dozen. I typical buy around 2-3 dozen gamer balls and then another 2-3 dozen of spring and fall balls.

It would take me years to go through 13 dozen. I typical buy around 2-3 dozen gamer balls and then another 2-3 dozen of spring and fall balls.
I play a wee bit of golf. Hahahaha!

Bought some Chrome Tour and ProV1s to try based on my last fitting

IMG_6542.jpegAlright then Ballnamic. Let’s see it.

Ok, I got my actual numbers today and plugged them in. The recommendations when I put in the vague information were-
1. AVX
2. Callaway Chrome Tour
3. Pro V1x
4. V1x Left Dash
5. LA Golf

The recommendations with my actual numbers were-
1. Chrome Tour
2. Srixon Q Star Tour
3. Pro V1x
4. Wilson Triad
5. Pro V1x Left Dash

Kind of all over the place with my actual numbers. I’ve been playing the Left Dash for awhile and it’s been a good fit. I do not like the Q star tour. I might have to try the Chrome Tour and see how it stacks up.

Last edited:
I might have to try the Chrome Tour and see how it stacks up.
I seriously doubt you regret it. Great ball.

Back