Ball Markers, Divot Tools & Other things we collect

I started collecting the logo golf balls this year for the courses I get to play

I started collecting the logo golf balls this year for the courses I get to play

I do this as well, I like having them in my display course. I also have some from various tournaments I have played in that give you one in the grab bag.

I need to start doing something like this... no idea why I didn't before. I collect scorecards, if that even counts... ?

I should have started collecting years ago, but didn't. Here's what I have and use now.

kuvaa.jpg

I collect the poker chips that some courses offer other than that I really don't collect anything really, I will get a scorecard if it someplace I have never played for my dad who collects them.

I love that American flag ball, so cool.

I need to start doing something like this... no idea why I didn't before. I collect scorecards, if that even counts... ?

It does with me HA, I have one shoe box completely full and almost have a second full. Many of the courses I play don't have logo balls or ball markers so I went with something that the all have as a keepsake.

Last edited:
I obtained one of these today;

$(KGrHqF,!qsFEFqyjBezBRdvCtMKDg~~60_12.JPG

War that is awesome. I have been trying to put my hands on one of these. I collect logo balls but have started to dabble in ball markers.

War that is awesome. I have been trying to put my hands on one of these. I collect logo balls but have started to dabble in ball markers.
I found a good deal on it and knew I had to get one.

Very nice War! I have decided to start collecting balls markers as well....started with the Reunion Resort marker this past weekend.

I got one a week ago love it. Can't wait for the open one to be released
It will go well with the XBomb one you hooked me up with. Thanks again dude, it's greatly appreciated.

That Open one is going to be awesome.

I got one of those the other day as well. Once Callaway showed what the US Open marker would look like, I decided I must collect them all this year.

I got one of those the other day as well. Once Callaway showed what the US Open marker would look like, I decided I must collect them all this year.
Me too, Nate. I thought it was something that was definitely collectible.

I forgot to get even a logo ball from Reunion, that was dumb of me.

It will go well with the XBomb one you hooked me up with. Thanks again dude, it's greatly appreciated.

That Open one is going to be awesome.

no problem bro i snagged another one off the bay last night. haha

I have more markers than I can count, it definitely becomes an obsession. I will try to post some pics of them.

Here are some pics
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369266915.396386.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1369266935.459911.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1369266967.654423.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1369266984.621709.jpg

Obviously, I like the poker chip markers. The ones on the ring are carried on my bag at all times. They are from the RTJ courses I've played in Alabama. my dad and I go on a trip there every year, and its a special trip for me.

Many of the ones I have are actually from courses my dad has played in the past couple years. We get each other a marker at every new course we go to.

Obsessed.... Maybe I'll admit it when I have a dozen more :)

Back