Ball Fitting - FINALLY!!!

Just an FYI...Titleist will be coming out with ball fitting tools this spring. I'll be curious to try that one. Have never had the opportunity to try the Bridgestone one.

Just an FYI...Titleist will be coming out with ball fitting tools this spring. I'll be curious to try that one. Have never had the opportunity to try the Bridgestone one.

Here is a mini rant on this. For 3 years we have heard Titleist say that ball fittings are a joke. That nobody should go through that because its a personal preference. Then they lose marketshare and all of the sudden announce ball fittings.

The process they are going to use is not the same as Bridgestones or other ball fittings I have been to. They have said that they are going to do it with local Titleist staffers, etc...

I am curious to see what comes out of it.

JB ...tell me how you really feel about Titleist ball fitting..don't sugar coat it :D

I just came back from the Bridgestone Fitting at Roger Dunn in North Hollywood. Pretty cool, but as others have said, I wish I could have tried other balls. I play a NXT Tour, so they just had me hit their equivalent (E5).

I think that if their software is unbiased, then the numbers should speak for themselves. In my case, I was more interested in seeing my numbers on a launch monitor than which ball would be better, but when all was said and done, there was very little difference between my current ball and their ball. But it was a cool experience none the less...

Back