Bag Boy Volt Electric Cart

Does this unit have downhill assist?

Does this unit have downhill assist?
I would think that it would and thought I read that it did.

Looking at so many of the new and shiny THP has brought to us can get me confused though.

I believe it does. We will confirm as we get closer to launch of course though.
any idea on launch time? Online says summer?

great idea building on one of the best carts Nitron and making it a ailabke as stress free electric cart! is this a manual drive cart with remote or follow mode?

any idea on launch time? Online says summer?

great idea building on one of the best carts Nitron and making it a ailabke as stress free electric cart! is this a manual drive cart with remote or follow mode?
I have heard anywhere from March to Summer, but I would bet its closer to summer.

OH man....This looks like something I need :love:

The volt looks awesome. Love the small footprint and the ability to become just a push cart without all the bulk of other units. Toplock is a great feature to all the Bagboy carts.

That appears to be very well designed. One of my worst experiences walking was having my battery powered unit die and have to push the cart. It was so much harder to push than a standard push cart. I've got to try one of these!

Nearly every company has moved to or started with that design because of the issues that I have had with my MGI.
I agree. But nobody else has the gyro tracking do they? That is a big plus IMO.

this looks really promising. I really like the idea if simply being able to switch to manual push mode

The folded dimensions of this is crazy and at less then 30 pounds.... 😲 wow!

The Top Lok technology on this, is that only compatible with Bag Boy bags that have that same technology?

edit: nvm I found the answer, has to be Bag Boy or Datrek bag that also has this tech

Last edited:
Very cool.. i wonder when someone wil come out with the AI golf cart. That has algorithms built in and gps for caddie info.. is that what is next?

Very cool.. i wonder when someone wil come out with the AI golf cart. That has algorithms built in and gps for caddie info.. is that what is next?
You mean like integrating the Arccos Caddie platform into the actual cart unit display?

You mean like integrating the Arccos Caddie platform into the actual cart unit display?
Sure.. something like that.. that saves course and stroke data to account from normal missee. Turn the cart into a AI learning electronic caddie.

I agree. But nobody else has the gyro tracking do they? That is a big plus IMO.
Depends who you ask. Some like it. Some like the thought of having it. Some don’t care at all. I’ll sacrifice it (never needed in my experience with a remote) for proper battery placement.

Some internet digging and the weight I see listed is 28.6 lbs

The pictures make that look so seek! Is the battery connected by cable or click in?

The pictures make that look so seek! Is the battery connected by cable or click in?
Ya know I didn’t ask, but will find out

You’ll like a good alternative in the electric remote cart market. Competition and growth is good for consumer, hopefully we see prices come down a bit for the consumer. Variety in features is a good thing for consumer.

Did I miss it but assume the battery is good for 36 holes… was that mentioned?

Did I miss it but assume the battery is good for 36 holes… was that mentioned?
Yes. I wouldn’t expect more than that, but 36 should be fine

It is a very sleek looking cart.

The battery clicks in to its compartment in the front strut. Had a chance to see and operate the new Volt cart at the PGA Show. The remote was easy to use and the cart was very responsive with the front swivel wheel.

The cart is a bit more ruggedly built than the standard Bag Boy carts to handle the additional weight of the battery and the force and torque of the powered wheels. Besides just disabling the propulsion system, if you take the battery out of the front strut compartment the cart becomes much lighter and can be used as a standard push cart.

The display on the handle provides info. on cart and battery status.

All of the features that you expect from a Bag Boy cart are included and the cart is also compatible with all accessories, i.e sand bottles, etc.

If you do not already have a push cart and are considering a motorized one, this is a very good option.

Seems like everything I already like about the bag boy I have + power. How could I not like this.

Back