Ideas and still am shocked that the wheels didn't go free once the battery was removed. I'll see what they tell me on Monday. Bad thing is I can't be with cart while talking to them until Tuesday so it might have to wait if there is a trouble shooting method.
Rod
Another idea. Can you measure battery voltage ?

My Volt Died!
I usually push my cart down to the first tee box and then power on my cart. I do this because I spend 1/2 hour on range then putt for 15 - 20 minutes before playing. This method has seemed to save my battery power.
So I get to the tee box. Hit my drive and walk over to the cart. Reach down and turn on battery and grab my remote. NOTHING! It doesn't move so I hit the forward on remote again and nothing. So I reach down to power off and recover my system. I get no digital readout on my console. I take the bag off and pull the battery. Of course by now I'm falling behind so I decide to push the cart. It has resistance in both wheels and is not pushable. So I take the battery out again and try rebooting and nothing changes. So I throw my bag over my shoulder and start walking. Luckily one of the guys I'm playing with goes back with another golfer and beings me a cart. I left it sit on the side of the ruff and called the bag boy to come grab it and take it back to the club house.
When I'm done with the front 9 I check it and nothing changes. Done with all 18 and nothing changed. Took battery out and recharged it. Put it back in this morning and still the same.
As I'm standing here typing this out I see the battery light is coming on and off every 30 seconds. Exactly 30 seconds. All 4 light levels are blinking on one time. When I energize the battery it powers up like normal but immediately the lights go off on it. I'm pretty sure in the past they all stayed on while I used it?
I did call bag boy yesterday when I got home a 3 PM. Of course it's my luck that the gentlemen that is the trouble shooter, warranty person went home early yesterday. The customer service rep had no suggestions as she's never heard of this. She did have a trouble shooting guide to follow but this doesn't match any of the listed steps. She is going to have him call me first thing Monday. I would guess I'm going to be sending it back for repair. Good thing I kept my box! I would expect to get an RMA to ship it to them as this doesn't seem like a normal thing!
I'll keep you up to date as I go!
Rod
Disconcerting, to say the least…

Does it have a pedometer that tracks the mileage?

Back