Bag Boy Nitron Push Cart

Big skim here, but how do you all think this would work with a junior golf bag. My 11 year old uses my Clicker 3.0 and his bag is a bit small but we make it work fine (the top bungie cords are able to go down far enough on the bag to go through the bag handle and keep it secure). Now my 9 year old wants a push cart for golf, and I'm thinking of getting this one (and then probably using it for myself the times we don't go out together).

I know I could make a Clicgear work for him, but really want to try out the BagBoy Nitron.

Big skim here, but how do you all think this would work with a junior golf bag. My 11 year old uses my Clicker 3.0 and his bag is a bit small but we make it work fine (the top bungie cords are able to go down far enough on the bag to go through the bag handle and keep it secure). Now my 9 year old wants a push cart for golf, and I'm thinking of getting this one (and then probably using it for myself the times we don't go out together).

I know I could make a Clicgear work for him, but really want to try out the BagBoy Nitron.
My nephew is 13 and uses one. His bag is a bit smaller but it fits pretty well

My nephew is 13 and uses one. His bag is a bit smaller but it fits pretty well

Thanks! Think I’m going to pull the trigger. Found someone selling their used one (only used 1 round) for $175, so going to jump aboard.

Thanks! Think I’m going to pull the trigger. Found someone selling their used one (only used 1 round) for $175, so going to jump aboard.
$175 is a steal and you will not be disappointed

@Will82 better late to the party then never knowing it existed

I think for Christmas this year I'm going to ask my wife for a second one and move my 4 year old Nitron to the house in Florida. I walk a rugged course not meant to be walked and the Nitron is holding up great

Steal of a price

Curious Nitron users.
If you could start again, would you buy one with a custom skin like we are seeing now?

Curious Nitron users.
If you could start again, would you buy one with a custom skin like we are seeing now?
100% the skins are awesome

I am currently in the Blue and red one.

If I was throwing my money down today I would be

1. Graphite/Charcoal
2. Black Camo
3. Skulls
4. Black/Red
5. Blue/Red

Curious Nitron users.
yes.
maybe not a full-color job (or flags/camo) but i do like the color accent options a lot. probably the black/red.
my son has a different view of style than me, and he would be all over something bright green or camo.

Curious Nitron users.
50/50 on it. I am boring when it comes to this stuff. I have the Graphite Charcoal one and think it looks really good, so I don't feel like I'm missing out.

Curious Nitron users.

Yep I would lean towards the custom skin (skulls or camo).

Curious Nitron users.

Probably not. Not because I don't like the skins but because I like the grey/green combo better.

Curious Nitron users.
I would. I like the individuality.

I gotta get one of these. Now that I’ve lost some weight and have been on a health kick I like the idea of walking more than riding. Plus I think next year I’ll be able to get at least one of the kids out with me.

Now just deciding what/when/where to buy.

Curious Nitron users.

Custom Skin Sounds Fun. Would be interested in the possibilities. I love the way the black one looks and how easy it is to clean though. Would depend on how cool of a design I could come up with.

Bit of a bump to the thread, just got my nitron a month ago and am loving in. Slightly disapointed that pretty much all their other models feature tee holes, but not on the console of the nitron.

I came across a few 3D printer tee holders - here and here (with divot tool holder). May get one of the guys at work to print me one off, like having a short tee and spares handy on the course.

Out of curiousity, is the circled section in the attachment literally for two pencils? anyone found any other uses for it? seems weird that there is a pencil holder on the inside of the lid + two on the outside. How many people walk around needing three pencils at such quick access? Strange feature..

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 9.19.24 pm.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 9.19.24 pm.png
    300.8 KB · Views: 18
Out of curiousity, is the circled section in the attachment literally for two pencils? anyone found any other uses for it? seems weird that there is a pencil holder on the inside of the lid + two on the outside. How many people walk around needing three pencils at such quick access? Strange feature..

or...one pencil and one tee.
and then i put a few spare tees in the compartment itself.

Just ordered this yesterday. Bag Boy said they had like one left of this one. Replacing my current push cart that’s been fine but has been a bit of a pain over the years. Got a nice discount too.

IMG_3766.jpeg

Just ordered this yesterday. Bag Boy said they had like one left of this one. Replacing my current push cart that’s been fine but has been a bit of a pain over the years. Got a nice discount too.

View attachment 9237150
I really like that color. Looks awesome. Hope you enjoy it!

A little late to the party but I couldn’t resist and grabbed the black and white camo a few weeks ago. I can’t wait to get it out and about!
@PharaohHB does this make us great minds?

IMG_3551.pngIMG_3550.jpeg

Back