Bag Boy Nitron Push Cart

I got a Nitro at the beginning of the pandemic when most courses were allowing you to play if you walked. Fantastic push cart.

I’ve had mine since last spring and the best compliment I can give is about 12 members at my club bought one after seeing/testing mine. I use my Nike hybrid bag with it, which has plenty of storage, the only thing the Nitro lacks. About 130 rounds so far, zero issues.

I’ve had mine since last spring and the best compliment I can give is about 12 members at my club bought one after seeing/testing mine. I use my Nike hybrid bag with it, which has plenty of storage, the only thing the Nitro lacks. About 130 rounds so far, zero issues.
I agree. I got one last fall and it is really good and looks brand new.

Anyone have any comparison of the Nitron to the Clicgear Rovis RV1S?

First use of Nitron was playing 9 holes. Rolled well and Ping Hoofer bag fits great. Setup and takedown are sublime.

One small gripe. Don't leave anything in the plastic lid compartment when taking down. The lid is easy to pop open, and everything will spill out. Other than that -- easily manageable -- I am quite happy with it.

First use of Nitron was playing 9 holes. Rolled well and Ping Hoofer bag fits great. Setup and takedown are sublime.

One small gripe. Don't leave anything in the plastic lid compartment when taking down. The lid is easy to pop open, and everything will spill out. Other than that -- easily manageable -- I am quite happy with it.
Did you consider the Clicgear Rovic RV1S when shopping? Or were you sold on the Nitron?
I set them up side by side today in the shop. The Nitron with the one button open was nice and had some nice features but the Rovic looked nicer aesthetically and well made. Can't decide.

Did you consider the Clicgear Rovic RV1S when shopping? Or were you sold on the Nitron?
I set them up side by side today in the shop. The Nitron with the one button open was nice and had some nice features but the Rovic looked nicer aesthetically and well made. Can't decide.

I used a Sun Mountain quad cart for a few years and wanted to try a 3 wheel cart that still folded small. I did not shop the Rovic. The Nitron looked like a good option to me, and I ordered one. Outside of my above listed nitpick, I like it! (y)

074697E0-0027-40B1-A80C-9C4D23768164.jpeg

Last edited:
Man, I can't wait for mine to show up.... very excited after hearing all the reviews.

Man, I can't wait for mine to show up.... very excited after hearing all the reviews.
I have tested them all in some capacity and always come back to this one. The push button is so freaking good. @Muchmore18 and I played with a guy at my club that has the Nitron and raved about it as well.

I have tested them all in some capacity and always come back to this one. The push button is so freaking good. @Muchmore18 and I played with a guy at my club that has the Nitron and raved about it as well.
That guy alone, made me want one!

my bagboy bag sits on my nitron such that the driver is near the cart frame and I find it easy to pull clubs. the bag we select may be a factor in the use experience

Any issue with the piston ? My local shop mgr said they wear out after a while and you can’t get a replacement piston for it.

Your review was one of several that helped push me over the line for this one. Hope the wait isn‘t too long as I went with white and blue instead of the grey and lime the store had in stock 🤞

Does the Nitron have a cell phone holder ?

This is an 11. Will hold a bit more phone
I have a 12 pro and it sits just fine in that slot. I got the Nitron used and it has been great.

good to know. my personal phone is the 10 and needing upgrade to something bigger

My only gripe is that I don’t have a BagBoy bag. The Ping Hoofer is no problem; my Callaway Cart bag is a very tight squeeze, although it works.

my bagboy bag is such a good fit on the Nitron that I have a hard time of thinking of one vs the other. Just love the top loc feature as I play a rolling hill course and don't have bag twist any longer

I joined club Nitron. Right in time for my trip to SC.

0263811C-B610-4BB4-8DF6-DDFFC69241AF.jpeg

Also Velcro’d on a couple pieces of steel to adhere my laser to via its magnet.

B2EB8560-63E7-405B-B775-8556C3225EE7.jpeg49827BB4-35B6-4091-8350-7FFEF38DA0EA.jpegABB73970-FECA-423E-8FCE-43DB603C75A3.jpeg

Maiden flight of the nitron today, I wish I would have had better conditions for it but it only blew over twice in the wind due to the pilot parking it like an idiot. Things I like - ease of opening/packing it back up, ease of tightening the straps, and it handled some wet/muddy stuff without the wheels getting crazily caked with mud. Drawbacks I saw - Center console opens way too easily. I had to chase down my spare mittens twice today because of that console blowing open. The bag underneath is a little bit of a tight fit storage wise, I would prefer a larger opening but may add auxiliary storage later on. I also may have to get a different water bottle as my larger Yeti bottle doesn’t fit in the cup holder and it is too large to fit in the small opening in the storage bag. Other than that, it looks great, performed well, and I would definitely recommend it.

good review, you must have been playing in some stout wind. On the bottle holder, I agree and generally don't use mine. Instead I stuff 2-3 of my insulated bottles in my bag which is easier to access then the holder on the cart itself. This does help get my weight down lower in the bag.

Several of my HS kids have moved to these and I’m super impressed. Way more sturdy in person than I expected, and the attention to details definitely stands out.

Crazily, one of the grandparents of the JH golf girls went and bought 5 of them for the JH team a few weeks back.

Back