Bag Boy Nitron - Limited Editions

Bag Boy

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
We've loved reading all the feedback you guys have on the Nitron - both good and bad. Helps us make products that work best for you!

On that note... we have something to announce. We have designed some limited edition Nitrons that come in four unique prints. They're available on our website now so you can check out the four options.

Plus, we haven't shared this product with any other customers yet. While it's online, we haven't promoted the cart so you guys will have your first pick of what we have to offer.

Here's a link to where you can check out the new styles! Again, we love any and all feedback you guys have for us, so feel free to share what you think. Enjoy!

I went ahead and started a new thread with this post because we wanted more to see it.
These are awesome.

Oh my, that red camo is fire!

Those are incredible.

That stars and stripes one is so good.

Is that skulls or 100 dollar bills. Hard to see that print. They all look good though

That skulls one with the $100 bills is 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

The price point on these seems absolutely incredible or am I wrong?
Its very strong, considering how good THPer feedback is.

I am a big fan of the Nitron and a big fan of personalization. These carts are fantastic and the designs are really well done.

GRRRRrrrrr knew I should have held off in purchasing a cart-- these are phenomenal!!

Red Camo!

I'm so happy with my Nitron. I'm so happy to see these additional ones.

All of these limited editions are exceptional and really well done. To get this level of detail at this price point is just unbelievable.

That USA one is 🔥🔥🔥

How good would this look?

1687968198113.png 1687968228225.png

The red camo and the skulls are absolutely amazing! Future ZTF pockets maybe :)

Agree with others. That red camo is awesome!

We've loved reading all the feedback you guys have on the Nitron - both good and bad. Helps us make products that work best for you!

On that note... we have something to announce. We have designed some limited edition Nitrons that come in four unique prints. They're available on our website now so you can check out the four options.

Plus, we haven't shared this product with any other customers yet. While it's online, we haven't promoted the cart so you guys will have your first pick of what we have to offer.

Here's a link to where you can check out the new styles! Again, we love any and all feedback you guys have for us, so feel free to share what you think. Enjoy!
Those are fun.

Those look amazing! Big fan of the red camo, though all of them look pretty great.

All of these prints look amazing!

Back