Bag Boy Championship Pre Event Travel and Play

I am officially checked into my flight for tomorrow morning!
Geez another day…I thought you were flying out today.
Oscar The Grouch Idk GIF by Sesame Street

Geez another day…I thought you were flying out today.
Oscar The Grouch Idk GIF by Sesame Street
Nope. Work. I did decide to come home a day early though. I have my final PT appointment tonight. Flying out at 6 gets me there around 1 tomorrow. I’m missing both of the Saturday golf groups. Either too early or too late.

The official drive has started! a few calls to get through this morning, but will be playing some golf this afternoon with @93civiccpe !!!
My swing can make anyone feel more confident in their game! 🤣 Looking forward to a fun round brother. Drive safe and see you in a bit

Safe travels traveler's, it has commenced for some!

Once the clubs go in the truck that means travel has started, right?

3 hours at work in the morning and then on the road. As long as they sell beer somewhere in Cincinnati tomorrow night there will be pics!

View attachment 9262658
Where's about you stopping at in Cincinnati?

Where's about you stopping at in Cincinnati?
i'll be staying in Old West Chester tonight...should get there late this afternoon.
Any suggestions for a dinner spot and maybe a practice range?

golfing with @That post on Saturday morning before heading to Virginia.

workout complete ✅
THP travel aparrel ✅
Truck loaded ✅
Breakfast of champions ✅
Let’s go!!!! Hitting the road. Catch y’all in Roanoke!
IMG_9695.jpegIMG_9696.jpeg

All work completed; just need to have a quick meeting at noon to make sure nothing goes to sh!t next week when I'm away and then it's on my way.

IMG_9699.jpeg

Restroom stop and lunch time!
IMG_9701.jpeg

Lunch is served. Oh and an obglitory pic with Buccee! 🤣
Pulled pork sandwich, Beaver chips, fried apple pie, Coke Zero.
image.jpg
IMG_9704.jpeg

Good thing you went with the Coke Zero so it's healthy! 😂
Nothing to do with healthy. Just try not to waste calories on drinks if I don’t have to so I can use them on actual food.

Nothing to do with healthy. Just try not to waste calories on drinks if I don’t have to so I can use them on actual food.
I know you take way better care of yourself then do when you mention saving calories and nothing to do with healthy in the same breath! You do you, just always funny to me to see grease soaking through a bag with a diet pop!

No judgement by the way, I'm planning on record calorie consumption all week.

i'll be staying in Old West Chester tonight...should get there late this afternoon.
Any suggestions for a dinner spot and maybe a practice range?

golfing with @That post on Saturday morning before heading to Virginia.
There is Eagle Tee golf center near there.

Jags steak and seafood has a good bar area to eat at. Smokey Bones BBq, only had it once and was good from what I remember, there's Twin Peaks and a bunch of other options around Top Golf and across the highway.

I know you take way better care of yourself then do when you mention saving calories and nothing to do with healthy in the same breath! You do you, just always funny to me to see grease soaking through a bag with a diet pop!

No judgement by the way, I'm planning on record calorie consumption all week.
Haha yeah I’ll splurge this weekend some for sure. The bbq is very good btw for anyone wondering.

Safe travels boys!

Back