Bag Boy Championship Pre Event Travel and Play

Reality React GIF by Married At First Sight
Quoting this because Vegemite PJ's! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: Bus
Anybody coming in early for this one? I am about an hour from Roanoke and would love to hang out if possible!
Moved this over here to keep from cluttering the other thread. There are some pre-rounds happening. Not sure if there are any open spots though?

Moved this over here to keep from cluttering the other thread. There are some pre-rounds happening. Not sure if there are any open spots though?
Well it depends anyway on time for that was thinking more like drinks in the evening Saturday or something

Last edited:
Let me know if any golf shenanigans happening Sunday morning. If there is room for another may come join you guys!

Let me know if any golf shenanigans happening Sunday morning. If there is room for another may come join you guys!
Its not a hard and fast rule, but typically we ask that since we are the ones bringing everybody together, that those that join in on the fun join the AC.
Again, not a hard and fast rule, but its that club and charity campaign that is the reason people are gathering at Ballyhack.

Its not a hard and fast rule, but typically we ask that since we are the ones bringing everybody together, that those that join in on the fun join the AC.
Again, not a hard and fast rule, but its that club and charity campaign that is the reason people are gathering at Ballyhack.
I know, always have before just been so busy this past year I forgot about it. I was planning on it later today anyway when I get off work.

Oh man….. just got back in the office and found out this of course is the one weekend I am on call this month. I thought it was later in the month. Figures :mad:

Who is flying satruday or Sunday and and also do they anticipate getting an airport beer and or cocktail. Asking for a friend? Has nothing to do with bingo.

Who is flying satruday or Sunday and and also do they anticipate getting an airport beer and or cocktail. Asking for a friend? Has nothing to do with bingo.
I'm flying Friday and won't be having either. Hope that helps. 😜

Just got done cleaning my clubs, it's getting real!

IMG_4005.jpeg

I'm a Coug. Do I need to say more?

I'm a Coug. Do I need to say more?
Haha. Never a doubt. Are we a beer or alcohol traveler? Or do we just go light beer and get a Jameson shot back? :ROFLMAO:

Haha. Never a doubt. Are we a beer or alcohol traveler? Or do we just go light beer and get a Jameson shot back? :ROFLMAO:
I love that you're the one person that wouldn't need to hear more :ROFLMAO: but I can't give away all of the test answers.

You can count on me

Ok, I can't now. So you have these pj's? I want proof? & Maybe I also immediately regret that as soon as I hit enter to post :ROFLMAO:
I do not have these jammies...cause I don't wear anything to bed. :ROFLMAO:

Sexy Sizzle GIF by Philips Norelco

• Haha
Reactions: Bus
Saturday, early. BINGO doesn't start until I post an airport picture, so will it be 5am or 1pm?

IMG_2789.jpeg

IMG_2791.jpeg

Going full @OldandStiff here. I got to do a 9hole goat track that was only 2300 yards. (Got a 48)

Little high on the driver but getting middle contact and the wedge game had some good shots. Unless I can get out of travel Friday that might be my last swings before Sunday pre event round.

Back