Bag Boy Championship Pre Event Travel and Play

I might be sending things home with you too mail to me! 😂
Just send things back via USPS that you don't want back, good chance they'll loose it for U

Anyone else thinking about pre-packing, just to see how bad that will look? No? Just me?
no. Honestly probably wont pack until that Thursday night and I plan to leave Friday sometime depending on delivery of our new stove. I do have a packing list though...

@xThor have you decided time and where for Saturday's round?

Likely Pete Dye River Course. They only allow tee times 9 days in advance online, going to give them a call while I’m on the road today to see if I can book in advance that way or not.
Following up on this @ttucliffhanger , it’s give or take 10 minutes, an hour to and from, from Roanoke. To get back to the airport by 1, it would have to be a 7am round. Not sure that’s going to happen lol

Following up on this @ttucliffhanger , it’s give or take 10 minutes, an hour to and from, from Roanoke. To get back to the airport by 1, it would have to be a 7am round. Not sure that’s going to happen lol
Oh yeah. Definitely not. Maybe @Daluteh is willing to hang until I can get there?

We're trying to figure out our Saturday golf on the drive down from DC, if we can do it early enough we can get the man van to grab you
I'm not the one who needs the ride. That would be @Daluteh . His flight lands at 1pm.

Yeah this isn’t an ideal arrival time 😅
I guess he's going to be full hippy and thumbing it (kidding of course). His tour bus must have left him high and dry... :ROFLMAO:

Wow, I'm glad I just have to show up for Golf. 😀

we also can’t have an early round in case my clubs don’t make a 40 minute connection lol gotta give them a chance to show up in the morning 😝

we also can’t have an early round in case my clubs don’t make a 40 minute connection lol gotta give them a chance to show up in the morning 😝
#rentals

Not a chance
I'd say just use mine. I'll share but they are on the correct side of the ball and you sir, are hitting from the wrong side. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I'd say just use mine. I'll share but they are on the correct side of the ball and you sir, are hitting from the wrong side. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I’m the one standing on the “right side”

We're trying to figure out our Saturday golf on the drive down from DC, if we can do it early enough we can get the man van to grab you
What route were you planning on taking from Dulles to Roanoke?

A Lefty's standard comeback... it's a good one though.
Standard comeback to the exact same two jokes that are said over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again by righties. Y’all come up with new stuff and we will too lol

Standard comeback to the exact same two jokes that are said over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again by righties. Y’all come up with new stuff and we will too lol
I see your problem, you're on the wrong side of the Ball?

Back