Bag Boy Championship Pre Event Travel and Play

thanks for the quick replies everyone - the only person we haven't heard from is @wazzubrew but i suppose that whole "honeymoon in Bali" thing is a decent excuse.
i'll go ahead and try to grab two tee times at Ashley Plantation on Sunday morning.
I can play Sunday, seemed like there is a spot still open?

Island vibes= no worries
Damn right, I'll be in the zen zone.
Self Care Meditation GIF by MOODMAN

(actual footage of me in Bali)

So ready for this! 4 weeks from Friday for travel for me. I’ll be in Tx next Wednesday through Sunday and will be at the range or playing every day.

I don't come in until 1ish on Saturday. I think some of the guys are already playing on the trip down. Where are you going to be at?

Gauging some interest to help decide

Looking somewhere within an hour of the area.

Dyes River Course is tops right now, but also looking at Hidden Valley and Ole Monterey

Gauging some interest to help decide

Looking somewhere within an hour of the area.

Dyes River Course is tops right now, but also looking at Hidden Valley and Ole Monterey
I’m good with wherever

As long as the oysters are cooked but no way am I eating pickles. 🤣🤣

Nope, raw. Maybe Rockefeller if available.

Love pickles too.

Honestly, there’s not much I won’t eat. I’m looking forward to hot food takes.

Where would noon put you coming from S Jersey? From memory Dulles to Roanoke is roughly 2.5 hours so I was roughly thinking Harrisonburg or Charlottesville but if that's too much of a trek we can meet somewhere closer to DC.

285 miles from S Jersey to Harrisonburg. Right now, it’s 5 hours; but that all depends on traffic. Closer to DC might be better, but like I said don’t schedule around me.

285 miles from S Jersey to Harrisonburg. Right now, it’s 5 hours; but that all depends on traffic. Closer to DC might be better, but like I said don’t schedule around me.
We've got nothing but time on Saturday. Let's figure out something that works, if @4hourrule can join even better!

We've got nothing but time on Saturday. Let's figure out something that works, if @4hourrule can join even better!
I'm riding with these guys so if they say we can, I'm in.

As long as the oysters are cooked but no way am I eating pickles. 🤣🤣
I love oysters. Pickles on the other hand I can't stand. I weirdly like other pickled foods, just not pickles

I love oysters. Pickles on the other hand I can't stand. I weirdly like other pickled foods, just not pickles
I knew there was a reason I liked you. 🤣🤣 I despise pickles. Lol

Pickles are nasty. Oysters are fine, even raw.

Liver - no

Beets - maybe

That's about the extent of what I won't eat. I'm talking "normal" stuff, not sh!t like haggis, fermented rotten fish or spiders and crap like that.

Back