Bad movie you have to watch

Just letting everyone know Roadhouse is on!

I'm a sucker for whenever the Die Hard's are on, seen 'em a million times yet I always gotta stop and watch them when one's on! :banghead:

I just thought of another movie. Big. I think a young Tom Hanks was in that movie. I don't really understand the movie other than be careful what you wish for.

I'm not really sure why I watch it either.

Overboard

I would keep that to yourself Bogey. lol :blob:

I was forced to. It was a family trip to the movies. My mom and Aunt wanted to see it so we were forced to go with them.

You think Caddyshack is a bad movie? Isn't that sacrilegious?

Yes.

As to the original question, anything with Arnold Schwarzenegger in it. Commando, Red Heat, I once watched Twins on a plane when I really badly needed to sleep but couldn't stop watching. :banghead:

Ok, here is another one:
tango_i_cash.jpg

Yes.

As to the original question, anything with Arnold Schwarzenegger in it. Commando, Red Heat, I once watched Twins on a plane when I really badly needed to sleep but couldn't stop watching. :banghead:

Or Kindergarten Cop - I've watched that many times too.

Mystery Men. It's not on TV very often, sadly...

Mystery Men is hilarious.

My favorite quote from that movie is from The Shoveler: "We've got a blind date with destiny...and it looks like she's ordered the lobster." :laughing:

The Blue Raja: "Sorry, but am I to understand you've inserted your father's skull inside of that ball for bowling?"

The Bowler: "No, the guy at the pro shop did it."

---------

Waffler:"I... am the Waffler. With my griddle of justice, I BASH the enemy in the head, or I burn them like so! I also have some truth syrup, which is low in fat."

Actually, I guess I do. He's been in some good ones.

Heat (don't care for the whole movie, but the bank scene is epic)

I agree Harry, I had such high expectations for that movie since it was De Niro and Pacino’s first performance together.

I find myself always watching Road House when I happen to catch it flipping channels.
Don’t eat the big white mint.

I am resurrecting this thread as I am watching The Replacements. Bad movie, yet here I am watching. Not in the same category as Road House though.

I am resurrecting this thread as I am watching The Replacements. Bad movie, yet here I am watching. Not in the same category as Road House though.

Not that bad... it has it's moments.

Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever.

soxy, every time I see Road House on the on-screen guide, I think of you.

I wish I had a super secret "Road House" button I could press that would instantly alert you of a Road House sighting.

I wish I had a super secret "Road House" button I could press that would instantly alert you of a Road House sighting.

me too! Hmmm, what other kind of super secret buttons could we come up with?

Back